Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Powla

Hungryhunnypot

3 yrs ago · 1 min read

Anyone take her for a whirl in the CR? A buddy just recommended her based on looks but hasn’t had a lot of experience yet.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

waiting for your experience posted (with bated breath...)

Profile picture for nelly76
nelly76
•

I think I know who she is. Pretty face, wide smile, nice body but not thin?

I talked to her, buzzed, and seem to recall that she said she was tame in the CR, or gave me that impression.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Ca.....Ca

Profile picture for Hungryhunnypot
Hungryhunnypot
•

You got a Cleveland steamer from her?

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

You fool no one.

Profile picture for Hungryhunnypot
Hungryhunnypot
•

Calm down trumpy

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement