tuscl

20th Anniversary Celebration

OldWhiteGuy
But not too old!
Did anyone else brave the chaos and hit the party?
I couldn't contain my curiosity because I was dying to see how they pulled it off.

THEY DID!

Parking was across the street in that open lot.
The parking lot was like a mini-carnival with a mechanical bull, a dunk tank, a few "games of skill, an assortment of liquor stations, a food truck and a DJ.
The back patio had a "frozen drink" stand.
The interior of the club was shoulder to shoulder.
The current girls were abundant in their skimpy white bathing suits and many "retired" girls were there as well.

Great celebration!

15 comments

• nelly76
    a year ago
    I thought the party was good overall. Like a spring break party, except you can see your favorite girls naked, which wasn't always the case for me. I went for a little in the afternoon and a little at night.

The should have advertised that there would be easy parking. I just assumed I'd have to park on the street miles away, and I almost didn't go because of it.

I thought the carnival games idea was stupid, but the girls really seemed to love it, so it worked.

Food was great. Shrimp the size of your fingers, legit steak slices, pulled pork fajitas, sausages, amazing spread, and for a long time.

I wish Lust was open to the public, which they have done for some previous parties.

However, a lot of the girls weren't there, and I thought they had to be (unless some girls spent their whole time in VIP or Lust, or unless they were on vacation, or had a residency for medical school that they couldn't miss).

The main reason I went for an hour in the afternoon and an hour at night is that I figured I would

- get to see all of the girls that worked at the club
    - see the hot girls you guys have been talking about
    - get schedules from girls I like
    - realize what girls have left

Just a sample of the girls who weren't there: Your ATF Kai, Ivanna, Charlotte, Piper, Tessa, Stella, Fabi, Bria, Isabella, Sapphire, Savannah. I'm not even a fan of some of them, but I know they still work there.

Sassy wasn't there (and I'm not a fan of hers, but lots of guys are), and she's advertising on Instagram Stroies that she's there today.

Overall, though, a good day, and I love the effort they made, at least, and I did get to meet a lot of the girls.

• skibum609
    a year ago
    Sounds like a good time, but I am not sorry I missed it, as I have every year.
  • OldWhiteGuy
    a year ago
    She is not a fan of big and loud.
    That's why she works days.
  • WiseToo
    a year ago
    "Food was great. Shrimp the size of your fingers, legit steak slices, pulled pork fajitas, sausages, amazing spread, and for a long time."

And all food was free, right?
  • kyumsaing
    a year ago
    I heard Piper has quit.
  • nelly76
    a year ago
    Food was all included in the $10 cover charge.

All you can eat, and I went afternoon and night.
  • nelly76
    a year ago
    Bummer if Piper quit, although a lot of them come back.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    Questions and comments (I was there):

Not having LUST open sucked because they’ve done that in the past along with a promotion to join it. And a broad who answered the phone during the day told me the opposite so I came in under false pretenses.

Seeing the girls in broad daylight, outside I’m white bathing suits was really cool. The cute girl next door types actually looked BETTER with more light on them! Girls like Sam, Kayla, etc. Others though looked less thrilling in broad daylight and I think the club needs more coed types without all the ink, makeup and weed odor.

I can confirm that Kai, Ivanna, Charlotte, Piper, Tessa, Stella, Fabi, Bria, Isabella, Sapphire, Savannah were all on rotation for their residencies at local medical schools throughout southern New England with the exception of Sapphire who is on the board at Dartmouth helping to decide on whether to add a liver transplantation program at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center.

Q. Was Novalina there? Big waste of money but would have liked to have seen her in broad daylight. Was Rosie Rip-Off there? I would have loved to be able to laugh at her. I didn’t see Emma either or Cassandra.

Q. Did we really need a fucking drone flying around taking pictures and video of all of us???

Suggestion - don’t have a sign up at the carnival games telling us how much they are when they are free! If i had realized they were free I would have played them a lot sooner.

On the rides and games - yes the girls loved them but in some cases a little too much and you couldn’t get a dance with some because they were too busy playing.

I missed the cow milking demonstration that they had Reign do.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    Ps who was there for retired girls?
  • BitCoinHodler
    a year ago
    Ok i see it, this is definitely caca guy. Don't take anything he says seriously he's a troll.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    Sooner or later everyone reverts back to who they really are lol. Its amazingly tough to pretend you're someone else when you're a psycho troll.
  • OldWhiteGuy
    a year ago
    Sooner or later, the truth comes out!
  • nelly76
    a year ago
    Hungryhunnypot,

I think Novalina was there. I'm never sure exactly who she is until they call her onstage. SHe's pretty, but doesn't stick out, and her reputation is that she's prudish, so I don't really look twice when I see her.

I've seen Emma, but don't remember her, and don't know who Cassandra is.

Bottom line for me is that a LOT of girls weren't there.

• OldWhiteGuy
    a year ago
    According to a reliable source about 100 between day and night shifts
  • nelly76
    a year ago
    If you mean 100 girls, I don't think it was that high. I would hvae thuoght it was closer to 50 thatn 100.

One interesting thing is that I think about 20 of the day dancers changed to civilian clothes and stayed for the night party.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion