tuscl
Desire
1 Franklin Sq Providence, RI 02903

Who’s going to the party in Wednesday?

Sunday, July 16, 2023 10:45 PM
I’ve been debating with my friends about whether to go. They said it’s not worth it because it’s harder to get dancers attention. But to me it’s worth it to try and see all the dancers and meet some new ones. Curious to hear what people think!

36 comments

• nelly76
    a year ago
    I agree with both. If you go to see a particular dancer, or try to get a dance with the hottest dancers, there are too many guys for you to get what you want easily. However, since all of the dancers have to do a shift that day (I think), it gives you a chance to see every dancer, and build a list of names, schedules, phone numbers, etc, and they'd probably prefer to see you another day when it isn't as busy. Also, I think you can get up to Lust for free, so you could see what it is like, especially the VIP rooms, which are the best part of Lust. I think they also offer a $50 off membership special or something like that on that day, but it ends on Sept 30th.
  • Locutusbrg
    a year ago
    Some girls are away but yes it will be a mad house.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    Ok good I thought that was the case with Lust and I agree about using it to build a list of names and stuff too.
  • OldWhiteGuy
    a year ago
    The "festivities" are outside this year so it will be different than any previous party. I will be there out of curiosity in how they are going to pull it off in the parking lot.
  • nelly76
    a year ago
    OWG, The party is outside??? I just notice the Instagram page, and they're setting up the parking lot. Makes no sense. Maybe no one knows the answers, but: - where will people park? - will the girls be outside, and how will they dress? - will it be outside day and night? - will the inside be normal, with VIPs, etc?
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    What do you mean outside? I figured they might have carnival rides in the parking lot? I’m sure they’ll be perfectly safe with Paulie Gaultieri doing extensive inspections on them for safety. But isn’t it going to be 90 fucking degree outside? Will there be defibrillators? Will the upstairs be open for everyone? Which girls are away?
  • kyumsaing
    a year ago
    I've heard the dancers are supposed to wear bikinis instead of dresses, and that there will be carnival rides in the parking lot, which doesn't seem large enough for that. I'm assuming everyone will have to valet.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    Will VIP be open? We can’t have reign in the parking lot doing her thing in 90 degrees or some old fellas are going to stroke out on us!
  • OldWhiteGuy
    a year ago
    Obviously, valet parking. The Club will be open and all the ammenities inside will be available. It's all hands on deck and the vast majority of girls will be doing a shift. (They got some pressure if they didn't sign up) I'm told: The girls were issued a white, one piece bathing suit with the French cut for outside. The girls will be circulating outside and "working" inside. The set-up includes a dunk tank, a mechanical bull, small rides, food trucks and a DJ. Hungry spends a lot of time castigating the "old" guys. I'm sure it must be the result of psychologicl scars from the past!
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    No I’m old too!
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    What is old? 10 days ago we golfed in between rain drops. 40, 46, 52 and 65 are the ages. The 65 year old walked a hilly golf course and carried his clubs. The other 3 rode carts. Who was old?
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    100 is the new 60
  • OldWhiteGuy
    a year ago
    I'M 70 I RIDE!
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    Is that your sweet surf green bike out there?
  • kyumsaing
    a year ago
    I'm 56 and I exclusively ride a cart. @Hungry do you mean the green Indian bike?
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    Sometimes there is this BEAUTIFUL surf green Indian motorcycle that is often parked outside in front of the club. I don’t even ride but I’d start riding if I could get my hands on one of those.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    I'm 65 and I walk and carry, the way golf was meant to be.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    I like riding around on the carts though. I’d love to own one of those hovercraft golf carts. But I think I’d use it for general adventures and going over water more than golfing.
  • kyumsaing
    a year ago
    The surf green Indian belongs to a friend of mine. Definitely not owg. @skibum I'm not capable of walking and carrying.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    What is owg?
  • kyumsaing
    a year ago
    I should have capitalized the letters.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    Capitalization still won’t tell us what it stands for. What does it stand for?
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    Old woman! Gross!
  • kyumsaing
    a year ago
    Old White Guy
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    Haha oh yeah! Duh. So many acronyms now it drives me nuts. What is that one we always see on here? ROB? Rip off bitch?
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    What time is the legendary day shift?
  • snoozeuloose4
    a year ago
    going to be a cluster F. Personally I am staying away. stopped by yesterday. the parking lot was all fenced off with some black netting to abscure the view into the area. The place was dead, because it looked like there was no place to park. some rides were being set up and yes shifts for the girls were almost mandatory. I can't imagine it will be a better parking situation today unless they have some other plan.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    Carnival rides sound fun on the one hand but on the other hand give me Cheaters nightmares.
  • snoozeuloose4
    a year ago
    Took a drive by just to get a peak. They are Valet parking across the street in the empty lot. looks like a pretty good number of cars, but the limited view of the outside carnival looked pretty dead. And BTW, it is pretty hot & humid, I don't know about you all, but I would rather not be all sweaty when I'm at a strip club! Just saying.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    I guess the day shift ends officially at 6:30. Don’t know if they opened VIP or are having a VIP deal for LUST
  • kyumsaing
    a year ago
    Apparently Lust is only open to members. Thank goodness. It was crazy downstairs.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    Damnit! They told me the opposite on the phone
  • kyumsaing
    a year ago
    First floor is pretty busy. Patio and parking lot is pretty open, but it's a little too hot out there.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    Highlight of the night… Julianna the bartender!!!!!! Holy shit is she HOT!!! Tall blonde with big titties and looked pretty natural and not covered in tattoos. Also saw Anastasia, a smoking hot young brunette who also looks all natural. Anyone give her a whirl? Sam looked CUTE and SEXY in her white issue Desire swimsuit. Kayla looks amazing in the white swimsuit too but was too drunk to do dances by the time I saw her. The carnival thing was kind of a fun gimmick tonight. Free carnival games and rides too! Not sure I liked the camera drone hovering all over the place though.
  • OldWhiteGuy
    a year ago
    I went after dinner with the ATF I thought they did a great job Wall to wall Even saw some "retired" strippers from the past
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    Who were the retired gals you saw!!?!?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion