tuscl
Desire
1 Franklin Sq Providence, RI 02903

Who is the new blonde smoke show?

Tuesday, July 11, 2023 5:02 AM
Hey who was the new blonde smoke show someone wrote about that everyone was fighting over to get into the CR?

23 comments

• funonthaside
    a year ago
    Wanna bet that she's a dud in the CR, if she's really a smoke show? There is often an inverse relationship between hotness and CR performance.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    Maybe. But I’ll be a fool for her once
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    If she’s as hot as they say
  • nelly76
    a year ago
    where were they writing about it?
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    It may have been in the reviews section. I lost my VIP so I guess I need to write another review
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    Nelly no one is writing anything about desires except for caca guy and her alter egos.
  • OldWhiteGuy
    a year ago
    She is not NEW but parts of her are. Ivanna has returned... With new boobs!
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    Wow, Ivanna ruined her bod. I would have loved one more CR with her, but the amazing memories will have to suffice.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    Hahahaha no I think this was someone new. I’ll have to get the VIP back and figure it out. This Cassandra chick is pretty hot. Any of you guys give her a whirl?
  • OldWhiteGuy
    a year ago
    @ski: I'm not sure she ruined it but they are a little too big for her slender figure. Renesme got fakes a couple years ago and didn't overdo it so they look natural. My ATF was talking about it a while back and I'm glad she decided to stay all natural.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    It sucks seeing a perfect woman ruin her looks with bolt-ons, tattoos, spacers, bull rings in the nose and all that nonsense.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    Sad to say, but pre boob job Renesmee was in the top group on my list and her change in boobs took her off entirely. Your ATF is a gem. I even blew off another hottie for her.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    Who is the ATF?
  • OldWhiteGuy
    a year ago
    Although I am not a fan of after market mellons, Renesme with the new boobs still looked and felt natural. (IMHO) I'll have to test Ivana's but they look a little big. She is a gem...one in a million. We are approaching 8 years of fun and games and, most importantly, friendship. In fact, I'll be heading down for our "Lunch Date" shortly.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    You really think you’re friends?
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    ^ I know his ATF, have seen them together in the club and she treats OWG very differently than regular PLs, including me. Whether or not they are friends is their business.
  • OldWhiteGuy
    a year ago
    YES!
  • Locutusbrg
    a year ago
    I know who is his ATF is and 100% agree with Ski.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    I was just giving the standard answer about stripper relationships because I’ve had so much bullshit lately from the roads I’m saying who are not even strippers. But if you e hit something special good for you. Marry her if she really makes you happy!
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    I meant broads not roads
  • OldWhiteGuy
    a year ago
    @Hungry: Under most circumstances, I'd agree with you. Under most circumstances, I'd be warning a guy about Stripper Rules. But, there are exceptions to every rule and she is mine! By the way, I recently met Miley and she is a very attractive blonde.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    Damn you should marry her!
  • OldWhiteGuy
    a year ago
    You're assuming I haven't asked!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion