Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Angelina

Hungryhunnypot

3 yrs ago · 1 min read

Does anyone know where Angelina is dancing these days?

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for nelly76
nelly76
•

Angelina from waaayyyyyy back?

There was an Angelina about 6-8 years ago that was the All Time Favorite for some guy on the other board, but I haven't seen or heard anything about her on any of the boards or in any of the clubs since a couple of years before Covid.

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

I saw her recently. She was moving to another state because some creep was trying to track her down.

Profile picture for Hungryhunnypot
Hungryhunnypot
•

Bullshit. She ain’t moving anywhere and she can handle herself. She’s not someone to mess with.

Profile picture for SpinnerFinder
SpinnerFinder
•

Angelina from where? Has anyone seen Cinamon? Or Bob?

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Where's Waldo?

Profile picture for snoozeuloose4
snoozeuloose4
•

I don't remember her, but I always wondered what happened to Sasha at Desire. She just dropped off the earth I think.

Profile picture for OldWhiteGuy
OldWhiteGuy
•

Sasha really was stripping to pay her way through school. She got her degree in nursing and has moved on.

Profile picture for nelly76
nelly76
•

Sasha (from about 5 years ago) was one of my all time favorites. There have been more recent Sasha's that don't come close.

She said she was in nursing school, but I always assumed she was lying.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement