tuscl
Desire
1 Franklin Sq Providence, RI 02903

Number of reviews on the same club

Sunday, June 4, 2023 7:36 AM
Can you do more than one review on the same club and does it count for VIP? In other words like updated reviews?

6 comments

• nelly76
    a year ago
    I think they let you do more than one review a month, but it says that you won't get credit for a free month, or even for any extra days, until your monthly anniversary date is up.
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    I believe they used to make you wait, but it now seems that each time you post a new review, you get another 30 days tacked onto the current end date of VIP. You can post a review of a club more than once, but I would hope that you post unique details about a recent/newer visit. Also, reviews can be rejected due to "duplicate".
  • Jascoi
    a year ago
    I think the time required is 4 weeks for a review of the same club to count toward your VIP privileges.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    Thanks. I hadn’t planned on anything redundant. But might want to post new information, what the day shift is like and more info on different girls. And yes I know - no tying specific extras to specific girls.
  • dha
    a year ago
    Just pay the membershipnfee and get ir over with.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    Hahahahahaha I was thinking the same thing! How much is the damn thing anyway?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion