Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Lap dance charges

Dude2ggngfbb

3 yrs ago · 1 min read

What are people being charged for lap dances here these days? I was quoted $30/ dance on a Monday at 12:30 pm. After the dances, I was asked by the dancer for an additional $20 as a “propina” (tip). I speak a little Spanish, which was maybe why she tried to charge me $80 for two dances. What are people’s thoughts on this?

Replies (1)

Profile picture for Mike Rotch
Mike Rotch
•

You just need to be smarter with your money. Clubs around here (NJ) are also charging $30 but the dancers know most guys won't pay for that so they gotta find other ways to take our money. For $80 you can get some good tonsil action if you ask the right girl.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement