tuscl

3rd 2AMer for this Columbus OH club

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
COLUMBUS, Ohio — One person was killed and three others were injured on Sunday in a shooting near a strip club in Ohio, authorities said.

According to the Columbus Division of Police, officers responded to reports of a shooting near The Doll House in northeast Columbus at about 2:17 a.m. EST, WCMH-TV reported.

Medical personnel arriving at the scene pronounced one man dead at the scene, according to the television station.

Two other victims were taken to an area hospital and are in stable condition, WBNS-TV reported. WCMH identified the victims as two women, ages 23 and 24.

One person was grazed by a bullet and was treated at the scene, according to WBNS.

WSYX-TV reported that the man who was killed and the injured victims have not been publicly identified.

It is unclear whether the shooting happened inside the club or outside, according to WBNS.

No arrests have been made. Detectives are looking for two people of interest in connection to the shooting, WCMH reported.

The Doll House of Columbus has been the site of two other shootings since September.

In late September, two people were shot and three others were injured after a fight broke out in the parking lot, WBNS reported. In November, one person was critically injured in a shooting that began at the club and continued north on a highway, according to the television station.

8 comments

• Frankcastle
    2 years ago
    Damn... three times in four months is no joke. What the hell is going on there?
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Who's got the balls to review it?
  • whodey
    2 years ago
    This club has never really been worth visiting, and it sure as hell isn't worth risking your life to visit with this shit going on.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    So something strange here…

When I click on the TUSCL link for the club it takes you to some site mentioning a guy who’s a strip club Union buster

When I google the club outside of TUSCL, the links come up with “website is closed for non payment”

I’d suggest founder remove the TUSCL link
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    I just retried and had no problems.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Shadowcat

Click on the link at the bottom of the club page. Guy talks about fear of getting murdered. Bizarre stuff

http://www.thedollhouseofcolumbus.com/
  • LecherousMonk
    2 years ago
    Haven't been there in 10 years, was never very nice from what I heard. Specifically, I was talking to a dancer just the other day who had left there: she said it was too ghetto, all the dancers were openly hostile to each other to the point of physical violence on the floor, and last but certainly not least a manager was on video either assaulting or outright raping a blackout drunk dancer.
  • NJBalla
    2 years ago
    Worst place to be in america is a strip club at 2 am and in front of mcdonalds at 4 am.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion