Not enough information for a full review

I was driving through on I-74 and needed to stop in Creve Coeur for another reason, so thought I would check this out given the lack of information on the site.

Unfortunately, there was not much seen for me to share. It was the Monday night of NCAA football championship game. Though neither team was Illinois based, I figured a big event may have people out watching. I was wrong.

I tried to call the club to confirm hours and no one answered. At just after 8 pm, I pulled in and saw four vehicles in the lot. I entered, passing a booth where I would assume there would normally be a cover charge, but no one was working.

There was one bartender behind the bar, one AA dancer twerking on a customer who was standing on the bar, and no one else around. I waited around about fifteen minutes to see who else I may see or encounter, ordered a soda.

Sadly, no one else was to be seen. Music was playing, but no DJ was talking, and no other dancers were to be seen.

I may have been hasty in leaving, but given some of the reviews of both this club and Elliot's Cabaret in the past about a lack of workers, I decided to continue my trek on the highway.

Probably best to wait for a weekend or watch for more exacting information on the club's FB page or other social media to confirm there are people working before going.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion