tuscl
319 Jefferson St Waterloo, IA 50701

Waterloo 2AMer. That's in Iowa.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Saturday, December 31, 2022 6:56 PM
Waterloo — According to the Waterloo-Cedar Falls Courier, two people were shot outside a downtown strip club in Waterloo.

Waterloo Police were called to Flirts Gentlemen's Club at 319 Jefferson St., just after midnight on Saturday.

Officials said the shootings occurred on the street after a large fight broke out and that both people had non-life-threatening injuries but were taken to the hospital.

Police are still looking for a suspect.

8 comments

• aham5
    2 years ago
    Waterloo is the armpit of Iowa.
    It's only about 3 hours west of Chicago on US 20. For some reason it has become a landing spot for a lot of Chicago degenerates.
  • Manuellabore
    2 years ago
    Plenty of shootings in Waterloo. The trope on local social media is always "Thanks Chicago" (which is over 4 hours away), but the perpetrators are almost always born and bred locals
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    I tried working maybe 2 or 1 and a half shifts at this club years ago? It was very shady lol. It was ran by Bosnians which for those of you that never met any those- they are SE European MUSLIMS 🙄 Anyways I was threatened there because I didn't immediately give someone the dance money I owed. So my point is when a place is run by shadyass women hating Muslims that threaten women who work for them, don't expect the crowd to be any better. The whole area seemed like some decaying shithole that couldn't reinvent itself after manufacturing slowed way down- which seems typical of a lot of midwestern shitholes.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    When Bosnians are involved iys usually a cover for money laundering.

• rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Lol
    Typical racism did your loml teach you that
  • Manuellabore
    2 years ago
    Can’t speak to the management at Flirts, but, more broadly speaking, the Bosnian diaspora has been a big shot in the arm for the Waterloo area which, as the comments suggest, can use all the help it can get. They, or their immediate descendants, have become community leaders, hold elected offices and, yes, establish and run small businesses. This in an area which has a long history of racial strife
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    I guess I am just not a fan of them. The few Bosniitsi I've known, I'd rather have not. Just slimy and grimy. I prefer Russians/Ukrainians/Romanians/Bulgarians as far as which eastern europeans I like.
  • Goodclubrep
    2 years ago
    No reviews in 3 and a half years except for @blahs contribution. Not sure I'd ever try it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion