tuscl
Gigi Lounge
14500 Brookpark Rd Cleveland, OH 44135

closed

eyeofodin
Michigan
Tuesday, December 13, 2022 8:53 PM
Just drove by today and the sign is down and the doors are locked.

4 comments

• TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Somebody recently posted in their review that it was closing. By my count that leaves 3 Brookpark rd clubs left out of what was once at least 8-9 clubs. Honestly IMO this was the second worst of all the clubs on the Brookpark strip. I never saw even one decent looking dancer here over the years. Even the worst club had a decent dancer every once in awhile. Although it's no big deal that it's closed it's still sad how many NE Ohio clubs have closed in recent years.
  • whodey
    2 years ago
    In my opinion the loss of this club on its own isn't a bad thing as it really wasn't a good club based on my limited visits there. But like TheeOSU said it is a part of larger trend for the area that is more troubling.
  • eyeofodin
    2 years ago
    TheOSU.. I've been trying to remember the closed clubs. The little dive closed just west (cannot remember the name) of the CH that is still open. West to East closed clubs - Sky (topless) and the Back bar (nude), Juicy Lucy, Fox Den, Pinky's, GiGi's, CH brookpark at W130th. Can you think of any I'm missing. Whodey, GiGi's was the only club besides Lido's that scared me to go in... Lido's the clientele and GiGi's the talent. One of the Happiest times of my life was moving out of Cincinnati, I had a few properties in Hyde Park and Mount Lookout and did some flips in the lower east end and Oakley. The only things I miss is Buskins, UDF, Gratters and the closed Maisonette restaurant.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    The westernmost club west of crazy horse was temptations formerly a touch of gold. The closed crazy horse was platinum horse. There was a club on the north side of the road somewhere between the 2 crazy horses. I don't know the name, the only reason i recall it was that a buddy and myself were bar hopping after an indians game one night and we stopped in. The owner/manager? was sitting at the bar with 4 or 5 dancers. No customers. I had an indians sweatshirt and bandanna on and the manager told me no hats allowed, i told him i wasn't wearing a hat. He said it was headgear, not allowed. I told him we'll spend our money elsewhere and we went to pinkys and had a great time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion