tuscl

Man run over in parking lot. Several times.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
A man was charged after police say he ran another man over several times Friday.

Police say it happened around 11:40 p.m. in the parking lot of the Hollywood Cabaret on Queen Street.

A man, identified as Jason Feldblum, was trying to park his Honda Accord into one of the spaces when he ran into another man that was walking through the space.

Southington Police said Feldblum then proceeded to drive forwards and backwards over the man several times.

Officers that responded to the scene described finding the man with a large, open wound to his stomach and severe injuries to both of his legs.

He is being treated at an area hospital and is in stable condition.

At this time, Feldblum is being charged with DUI. It is unclear if additional charges are expected to be filed.

4 comments

• Pussylicker2
    2 years ago
    Never would have happened if the club had mandatory valet parking!
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I guess if something needs doing, then someone needs to just do it !
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    This is right by the ESPN headquarters
  • Array
    2 years ago
    Reminds me of the incident about 20 years ago in Clear Lake, TX, outside Houston. A woman learned her husband was cheating on her and tracked him down to a hotel in Clear Lake. She ran him over, then circled the parking lot and ran him over again, then circled the parking lot and ran him over a third time. At her trial she claimed it to be an accident. I recall that both husband and wife were dentists.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion