tuscl

Bouncer got into it with dancer. Shots fired.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
RALEIGH, N.C. — Police on Friday arrested an employee after a shooting outside Rick's Cabaret, formerly The Men's Club, in Raleigh.

Officers with the Raleigh Police Department responded to the strip club at 3210 Yonkers Road, beside the Beltline, before 2:30 a.m.

Police said a disturbance between a dancer who worked at the club and a bouncer led up to the shooting, and shots were fired into the business.

The bullet shattered glass at the front door.

Shooting outside Raleigh strip club shatters glass front door

Officials said no one was injured.

Aalera Shakiya, 21, was charged with assault with a deadly weapon and discharging a weapon into occupied property.

2 comments

• Muddy
    2 years ago
    Damn is that a dancer doing the shooting? Shit. That's a really nice club btw I was just there.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Scuttlebutt was that this was a great club, loved by its dancers, when the Mafia ran it through a front man. The relevant Mafiosos were getting too much attention, so they sold it off. The new management seemed to think the key to success was shitting of the dancers at every chance. They also tended to shit on PLs who were friendly/respectful to the dancers. I guess they were worried the dancers might start thinking they didn't deserve to be treated like shit. So. no surprise to me things came to this.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion