tuscl
Tropical Lei
2121 Foothill Bl Upland, CA 91786

Lei vs Synn

Tuesday, June 7, 2022 8:50 PM
Been to Synn but never to Lei. Is Lei better these days? Thanks!

13 comments

• Octopus1234
    2 years ago
    I’m the opposite. I’ve been to Lei,but not Synn. Yes,Lei is super better these days post Covid. There are Plenty of women on weeknights. Day is hit or miss. The downfall is there are lot of guys snatching up the dancers and the lighting is turned up.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Buying Dances is a Chump's Game! Front Room Feel Up and Make Out Session, then you invite her to the back room, and then take her home with you to continue. Which club is better? SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The girls at lei look like they're addicted to blues. Synn has gone down hill af
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    I’m impressed 2icee if you’ve been ther!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I've been to most la clubs. The COI clubs have never been good. They've always been considered bottom tier
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    COI has a very good reputation, maybe not for show clubs, but for fun freewheeling mileage places. SJG The Pretenders - My City Was Gone - Chicago School of Rock [view link] [view link]
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Sjg it's where girls who can't get hired elsewhere go. The clubs are sketchy. But yeah on here having hookers makes a club good
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    You find the women you like, just don't ever call them anything like "hookers". SJG The Pretenders - My City Was Gone - Chicago School of Rock [view link] [view link]
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I know you think not calling it prostitution saves you from imaginary legal repercussions coz you're paranoid af. But guys like coi clubs coz of the availability of hookers
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    You don't talk about girls you like that way. Shouldn't talk about any girls that way. It is only in about 1% of the typical situations that LE has any chance of enforcing the law against prostitution. And you never solicit them. SJG The Pretenders - Hard Rock - 1998 ( quite good and they added a keyboardist) [view link]
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You call them objects jn slut uniforms there for you to fuck if you pay them. That's not liking them. Are you so paranoid coz you've been arrested for solicitation before?
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    21cee. glad you aren’t judging.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Sjg guess you were lulz
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion