tuscl
105 Mohawk Ave Hawthorne, NJ 07506

Zero touching? wtf?

Nitpicker
New Jersey
Monday, January 10, 2022 7:09 PM
I went in on a Tuesday night. Nobody on stage. I agreed to a dance with the one available girl and she danced several feet in front of me for one song. I asked her about it later (through Google translate on her phone) and she said no touching was allowed. Is this a new policy or a new girl not understanding what the place was about? The last time I went there pre-pandemic I got plenty of stroking and a price list while still sitting at the bar without even asking.

5 comments

• BubbleYum
    3 years ago
    I'm unfamiliar with this place, but it could have just been her own personal boundary rules for dances.
  • Chaseme
    3 years ago
    Nah bro I had the same girl. Check out my review for this place. It’s not a policy thing it’s just that one girl.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I thought everyone on here pretends to be law abiding
  • Nitpicker
    3 years ago
    Chaseme that review was 6 months ago. How is she still there? She can't be making much money. This place is so weird.

In positive news, they now have TP, paper towels, and soap in the bathroom! Still no door or any sort of barriers, of course.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Here in Santa Clara County CA, our strip clubs are no touching. It is local ordinances and just a history of aggressive enforcement.

This is why we often have an underground circuit, where things are not as strict. And in these underground venues, most all of the girls are aggressively lining up all the OTC they can get.

But in general, buying dances is a chumps game. Select your girl, demonstrate charm and generosity, and try to make what you want happen with her right where you connect with her. Get her following your lead.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion