tuscl

Club Update

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Club Update:
------------------
Was bored on Fr night 08/06/21 and didn’t have anything to do but didn’t really feel like SCing; so decided to recon some clubs I hadn’t been to or hadn’t been to in a long time – checked out Señoritas, Shadowbar, and Gold Club, all in Pompano – this thread will be about Señoritas, another thread will be about Shadowbar, and I will write a review about Gold Club.

Señoritas is the old Flavors and it’s about 2-blocks east of Dixie Hwy in an old rundown light-commercial area which is not the best-area but not supa-dangerous either – Flavors had burned-down around 2016 or 2017 – the club is in an old rundown small shopping-center that houses may just 3 businesses including the club – supposedly some time back in 2016/17 the kitchen of the small-restaurant that used to be next-door to the club caught fire and took out the small-restaurant along w/ the club.

Back in the day Flavors was a black-club and it was a dive – a good # of the dancers had bad attitudes – any club can have one, or a couple, of dancers w/ bad-attitudes, but this club had a higher # than typical – when I see a club w/ a lot of bad-attitude dancers instead of dancers that seem to be having a good-time, I assume it’s because ownership/management is not treating them right. Back in the day I used to hit Flavors every-now-and-then b/c it was a black club and I’m into chocolate and there aren’t as many black-clubs (or clubs w/ a good # ebony-dancers) to choose from.

Anyway, arrived at Señoritas around 10:30 pm on Fr 8/6/21 – the old decrepit shopping-center has a small parking lot and the club had about a 1/3 of the spots coned-off I assume for paid-parking – there were non-coned spots available so I parked in one of those.

Was charged $5 at the door by the bouncer sitting outside – I entered the club and the layout is completely different – for those familiar w/ the old Flavors, the bar is now against the left-wall where the stage used to be – the rest of the club is different – there is a stage in the middle of the rectangular room and padded benches all along the near and far walls of the club; didn’t notice any tables – the padded-benches had a sign that said they were just for getting dances or bottle-service; IDK if there is a separate dance-area or VIP.

I was only in there 5-minutes b/c there were ZERO dancers on a Friday night – there were about a dozen custies hanging out at the bar, and some watching some sports on the TVs – it was kinda an odd scene w/ a fair amount of dudes and ZERO girls there except the late-20-somethng white bartender chick – the clientele were mostly young AA-guys – anyway I basically took a look around and not seeing any dancers I hit the bathroom (far-right-corner where the dancers’ dressing-room used to be) and then bailed.

AFAIK this club reopened as Señoritas a bit b/f Covid – it’s not uncommon for new clubs to have a hard-time getting dancers but it’s rare that one hits a SoFlo club where there are zero-dancers particularly on a Fr eve – one can say that perhaps the dancers may not be aware the club is open, but it having zero-dancers I think has more to-do w/ the dancers not wanting to work there – the new layout w/ just benches makes the club look smaller and I don’t like the new layout – everything seems more open – and the club was supa-bright also.

In my professional PL-opinion I think this club should try to transition to a black-club (the name Señoritas I assume they were trying to make it a Latina club?) – there aren’t many black-club options in Broward or Palm Beach counties – I’ve heard Club Pink (black club) in Pompano is not doing that well, and Sugardaddies in West Palm has been closed for a couple of years – IMO this club would have a better chance as a black-club vs trying to compete against the established mixed-clubs in SoFlo.

0 comments

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion