tuscl
Ace of Clubs
304 Fulton Industrial Cir SW Atlanta, GA 30336

Dancers

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Saturday, June 5, 2021 9:55 PM
I was at Vivide today and a white ex Follies dancer told me that Ace of Clubs was closed and that some of the former Follies dancers that were working there are now working at Vivide. That doesn't appear to be accurate since there was a review for Ace of Clubs posted yesterday. but it might explain why there wasn't a lot of dancers there.

6 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Ace of Clubs/Babes IME has had a weak-dayshift for a couple of years even b/f Covid or b/f it was Ace (and seems it got worse when it became Ace a bit b/f Covid) - doesn't mean the dancer that gave you the info is wrong; sometimes dancers are in-the-know, and sometimes they're talking out of their ass - time will tell w.r.t. Ace.
  • Dirtydancing22
    3 years ago
    Ace of clubs has moved their night shift to vivide . I can confirm this .vivide now has strippers every night mon-sat . Follies day shift ends at 9 AOC management comes in an takes over the club 9-3am mon-sat. The night shift gets packed and has a “make it rain “ feel .
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    This is getting interesting. I was also told that a stage is going to be built in the corner closest to the dressing room and that construction is going to get started when they are through with the remodel of the Diamond Club. So the owner/s of the Diamond Club also own Vivide but lease it out to Follies days shift during the day and to Ace of Clubs at night. Weird!
  • goodyman
    3 years ago
    They need to fix Diamond Club and have the Vivide girls go there. Diamonds has a great layout imo. They just need the Follies atmosphere. The lone Venezuelan chick isn't cutting it
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Hard to know these days who owns what in terms of SCs – supposedly most cities are not giving new strip-club permits and seems it’s been this way for a while – seems the only way to open a “new club” is to buy an existing one, or lease an existing permit – so I wonder if the Ace people are not leasing Vivide nightshift just like Follies dayshift is leasing Vivide dayshift, from whomever owns the original club/permit which perhaps goes back years and has been leased and released - which makes sense; if you own a SC-permit, why sale it where you can keep leasing-it in perpetuity and keep making $$$ out of it even w/o actually running a club. Heck nothing to say that whoever runs Diamond Club right now actually “owns it” vs leasing it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    ^ meant to put this in the other thread
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion