Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Old Milfs

Local Hick

Illinois

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

Heard this place called Old Milfs on a radio program. Anyone know anything about this club? I tried to check it out when passing through the state, but it was closed when I passed through that day and wasn't passing through town on the return trip.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Old MILFs? Sounds right up jackslash and twentyfives alley!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ jealousy isn’t a good look shailynn BTW that is old Milts ( with a T not an F @local hick

Profile picture for Local Hick
Local Hick
•

@twentyfive I realize it is Ole Milts (I added the club here). I said they were talking about it on the radio and THEY were calling it Old Milfs.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

LOL Ok

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Do some of them live in the same rest home as twentyfive?

Profile picture for Local Hick
Local Hick
•

Hopefully someone that has been there will review it, I tried to stop in on my way through, but it wasn't open and I don't get through that way too often.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement