Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Jade

Idrivegirls

New Jersey

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

What happened to Jade? Stopped in they said she no longer worked there?

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Was it Jade - or Jayde?

I think she stopped working there.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

I always thought it was Jead.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Or was it Jaye?

You could call her Jaye or you could call her Ray But you doesn't have to call her Johnson. :D

Profile picture for NAAAASTY
NAAAASTY
•

Obvious typo he meant Jake ;)

Best bet is to always get contact info, lesson learned a while back. Best bet you can ask the house mom, DJ, or maybe manager.

NAAAASTY

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

If it was Jake - he stopped working there - and he’s now with State Farm!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I need some help finding Strawberry.

She used to dance at Body Talk in Port St Lucie.

The manager said she was fired - but I don’t trust him.

Strawberry had a good head on her shoulders!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ LOL

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement