tuscl
Carnival Book Store
705 Crescent Blvd Brooklawn, NJ 08030

Fave?

Justindawg80
Pennsylvania
Wednesday, September 23, 2020 3:46 AM
Alright who’s your favorite girl here and why?

4 comments

• emmanu
    4 years ago
    Kelly! Pretty, Bodacious, huge boobs and ass, sexy librarian look in her dark rim glasses, best non-rushed service in the room! Very adept at using her mammary equipment too! She’ll work with your budget without stress! How can you go wrong.
  • amber1
    4 years ago
    You couldn't beat Tiffany for a handjob. Within 15 seconds of coming into the room all her clothes were off and she wouldn't let go of your cock until you came. After she got to know me she would be open to and encourage pussy play even getting off too. I only fucked her once but it was very mechanical so I stuck to HJ. Her body was a 7 or 8 but she was all muscle and had a nice pair of rock hard tits and a really firm ass. Her personality was a 10. Sad to here she left.
  • jasper89
    3 years ago
    Tanya by far great rack and tits, miss putting my duck between them anybody know if she is still there, I doubt it because she has to be pushing 45-50
  • Justindawg80
    3 years ago
    I’m almost positive she’s not there anymore, there are a few new ones now but not even any of them took that name, maybe they retired it lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion