tuscl

Deja Vu Colorado Springs

I wasn't trying to put it in code. I figured anyone who knew of Colorado SPrings would recognize it as COS. Anyway, my question still remains, is there any good action at Deja Vu in Colorado Springs. I mean more than a 241 special.

5 comments

• shadowcat
    17 years ago
    I wasn't scolding you. I just wanted to let the other members know where you were talking about.Btw there are no strip clubs in FFC but we do have an air show every year, hosted by the Confederate Air Force.
  • minnow
    17 years ago
    b-gun- If you're a USAFA plebe debating if going awol just to break away from studies to local DV, I'd say that you're a serious candidate for "class turkey"(or do they call it something else there- I know its not class mule or goat). You know, the bottom ranked cadet that collects $1 from the rest of the class. THEN, you can take all those $$ bills and spend it @COS Deja Vu.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    LOL@minnow...... you are so funny minnow! But, that was an exellent idea for the dollars!
  • biggunner
    17 years ago
    not part of the usafa, sorry to disappoint you
  • minnow
    17 years ago
    b-gun- You can un-dissapoint me (and probably other tusclers) by submitting your 1st review on COS Deja Vu. Better yet, visit sole club in PUB, hit a few clubs in DEN, and let potential customers know if its worth the trip from either locale to COS. Better still, be the 1st guy to open a stripclub in AKO, ALS, DVC, EKR, LAA, or RLG. Eagerly awaiting 1st review, or new club opening..
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion