tuscl
Gold Club
1416 Chancellor Street Philadelphia, PA 19102

Talia @ Gold Club

imma_bol
Stoked & Respectful
Sunday, December 29, 2019 12:38 PM
Has anyone else been by Gold Club to see Talia?! Her tuscl profile: [view link] Stopped by Gold Club after work last Thursday (12/26/19) and had an amazing time! Cover charge is $10, beer is reasonably priced (bud light = $6), and there were at least seven women working. I like the diversity of the dancers; black, white, tall, short, and all of them were very attractive. My favorite dancer was Talia. She’s 5‘0 with amazing natural 34D tits, some great tattoos, and an ass that wouldn’t quit. She caught my attention by doing splits on stage. After her stage dance, I tipped her and she let me buy her a drink (vodka + soda = $8). We chatted for a bit about film and comic books, but I couldn’t stop thinking about how smart, hot and nasty she was; bright pink bikini, wearing a rhinestone collar that said “dumpster.” Anyways... I decided to get a few dances with Talia (1 dance = $30 + tip). The dances are in a semi-private area, in small rooms/booths with no door and a curtain that remains open during the dances. After that, I couldn’t resist and got 30 minutes with her in the VIP Champagne Court (30 minutes = $300). These rooms are much more private and, I gotta say, totally worth it!! I always approach these “private room” situations by asking the dancer about her boundaries and her comfort level. As long as everybody’s on the same page here, you’re definitely going to have and unforgettable experience, especially with Talia!!

0 comments

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion