Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

$20 room vs $30 room. Day shift vs night shift

chimera422
chimera422VIP25827

Damn.......

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Up to now, I have always been private room for services, and I’ve never had a dance at PO that didn’t end with complete satisfaction. I’ve also exclusively been a day shift visitor.
To all of the PO veterans out there, In your experience, what is the difference in the $20 room vs $30. If you and the dancer are alone in it, are Billy Joel songs available. Does the $20 room ever get bust during night shift?

Please share your thoughts and experiences

Replies (4)

Profile picture for chimera422
chimera422
•

*get busy

Profile picture for pad3006
pad3006
•

I went at 7:30, by the time I got to the communal room it was near 8 and there was no one in the room becides the dancer and myself

Profile picture for tin man
tin man
•

Extras can be had everywhere including by the bar. Timing is everything and the woman has to be crazy enough to risk getting fired

Profile picture for Jp2000
Jp2000
•

I’ve gotten back door access in both communal room and private, but like someone else said, I guess it depends on the specific girl.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement