tuscl

I went to this strip club for the first time

I went to this strip club for the first time today as of July 16, 2018. So far, staff was very nice, including the bouncer who happily changed my large bills into smaller ones when I asked him to. Dancers were decent (lots of them were super-thin which doesn't do it for me to be honest), though my attention was more focused on the dancers with ample ass and meat on them...which was only one dancer that night IMO...I recall her name was Scarlett...naturally I gravitated towards her. Gave me a sweet hello and a nice dance when I sat in the section where she was dancing and I gave her a normal tip. The one thing I noticed though, and based out of curiosity, I am not sure if the pole dancers are assigned to specific sections, because I would think they would opt to dance on poles where patrons are seated and elicit more tips for themselves, but they just seemed to dance in areas where there were no patrons seated at all. Also you would think dancers would try to elicit patrons to go for private dances, like most other strip clubs I've been to, but I think they preferred to be approached by patrons instead. These are the only things I noticed, in an otherwise decent first time for me.

0 comments

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion