tuscl

Dayton Ohio Clubs

Wednesday, November 21, 2018 12:11 PM
I heard area clubs are even less contact than after the Harem closed. So LR and Cheeks are now "air" dances? That really sucks

5 comments

• jestrite50
    6 years ago
    Cheeks has always been "air dances" that's why I dont go there. The Living Room (LR) is still pretty decent mileage with the right girl. I wouldn't go anywhere else. I had decent mileage with a few of the girls this past summer. I did breast exams, tittie sucking, etc. Lots of ass massages and some heavy petting. This was primarily in VIP, where the lights were not working for some reason but also lots of tittie play up in the booths. I would keep going until you find the right girl. I have had several nice OTC girls come from the LR over the years and have one steady GFE now that came from there.
  • jestrite50
    6 years ago
    I stand temporarily corrected here. Something has changed in the last couple weeks where the owners have some Intel that they may be raised so are running scared. This will be just temporary or otherwise they will go out of business. Air Dance clubs dont make it where there are other options.
  • jestrite50
    6 years ago
    Raided
  • jestrite50
    6 years ago
    Ok so here's the deal ! I did some investigating overnight and this is what's going on. There is an element within Harrison Twp, Dayton, Ohio that is trying to close down all of the strip clubs. The same type of element that closed down Deja Vu in Union Twp, Cincinnati, Ohio. They want to eliminate all strip clubs. Just before "the election" They had Sharkeys Lounge closed down buy pulling their liquor permit for food stamp and drug trafficking. Yes people were trading drugs and lap dances for food stamps according to the Dayton Daily News. The owner ok f Sharkeys Lounge is none other than Mike Ferrarro Jr. who also owns the Living Room. So since they shut down Sharkeys he is afraid they will also shut down the Living Room. That's why he is going overboard here to make sure they find no violations here that will shut down his club. He may be fighting a losing battle. This same group shut down the Harem last year and Sharkeys in September and now their sights are on the living room.
  • bigdaddywags
    6 years ago
    Thanks for the info...this is what I have heard about the Dayton area clubs most recently. I wonder if places like NY NY or or Diamonds have had changes to "tone down" and contact between Dancers and customers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion