tuscl

Most disgusting thing you have seen or had done to you by a stripper?

NJBalla
New York
Thursday, July 26, 2018 8:01 PM
For years the most disgusting thing happened years ago. It was a newbie girl with a beautiful face and body and I can tell she had a few drinks. Picking up on these signs I started to zero in to ask for a dance until she spread her legs and I noticed the period stain on her light green panties. I quickly removed myself from that situation. This haunted my memory for a long time until it was surpassed recently. I was visiting one of my favs who sang the best billy joel in the state. She was usually pretty mechanical conversation wise which I put up with because of her "singing" skills. I would literally walk into this club, nod by head at her, have her perform a 15 min solo, slap her ass then then walk out the club. One of the my most recent visits after we entered the VIP area she was a bit more frisky disrobing quickly and rubbing all over me which was a welcome suprise. After the 15 minute solo I slapped her on the ass again and walk back into the blinding sunlight to see period spots all over my dress shirt. Being a veteran I shrugged it off, but I could see newbies being traumatized by that incident.

9 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Not too long ago after a VIP session, she squatted and pissed on the carpet in the VIP room. Said she couldn't wait to get to the ladies room.
  • Man4308
    6 years ago
    I’m typically not a spinner guy, however there was one at this all nude club that got me going. It was around 5pm, so the place was pretty dead. I tipped her on stage she knew to come out and get with me for dances after her stage set. There were maybe 2 other customers in the club. One of which was a no shame in his game monger wearing basketball shorts. Kudos to him. For myself though, I waited.....and waited...and waited the spinner finally comes out to give me some dances. And boom! One was enough thank you! She must’ve just taken shit and not wiped fully or possibly wasn’t fully done, idk. But she stank....like shit. No thanks! Here’s your $20 bill go back and handle your business! Ewwww
  • Ch3ll
    6 years ago
    This one I OTC with, she used the bathroom, #1, and didn't wash her hands. To some this may be nothing and didn't freak me out or anything. However, I always wash after using the bathroom.and get onto my little kids if I catch them not washing afterwards. Just a pet peeves I guess.
  • joatmon
    6 years ago
    I was sitting stage side and a stripper in a white g-string had shit stains on the g-string. I don't know if she had sharted or didn't realize or what, but she disappeared shortly there after and didn't reappear for quite a while.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    these shit stories remind me of a few girls in paterson, NJ who specialize in greek service. Im not a fan of greek and Im not sure how thier customers come out of that experience without dousing thier hands in purel and taking a long shower afterwards.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Omg I've never seen this but am always paranoid about working on my period-more so at nude clubs. I guess the worst I've seen was just dancers with horrible hygiene that I only know about because they stink. Some girls also never wash/change outfits. Like they leave it in their locker and wear it the next day. I never understood that. Like maybe with a top you can wear it twice in a row but bottoms? Nasty
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    oh no, not this thread again ;) Some years ago I had a hot tall athletic blond with big boobs just jump on my junk in VIP without time for me to cover up and in a moment of weakness I just went with it. I knew she was not a frequent clubber and was drunk that night and riding me cowgirl. While in that position its very difficult to bail out which resulted in her recieving a large cream pie. While we were getting dressed and I was filled with joy and regret she used a one dollar bill to wipe off her pussy!?!? That was pretty gross since money is some dirty shit. I couldnt believe it. In hindsight I should have wrote down the serial number and wrote on the bill "Track my jizz". Only saw her that one night and never saw her again since I heard she got back with her fiancee.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I think the most gross thing was the time that the blow job queen spit my cum into the drink of the guy getting dances next to us. Second most gross would probably be the time the same girl spit my cum in the carpet, or the time that a different girl at the same club put my used condom in the couch cushions.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I was young - taking a stripper from the club to a cheap otc motel. She tells me that she cant wait to get to the hotel - stop the car - as she’s gotta pee. She jumps out - pulls up her skirt - squats down and pees like crazy. I’m fine with that. Then I hear her grunt - and release a long fart - and then she shits on the side of the road. That kinda killed my hard on. I made her shower before we fucked - and that helped a lot! I think her satisfaction after taking that shit was far greater than any satisfaction she got from my fucking her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion