Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Everything you need to know about vaginas in the summertime.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (5)

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

I'm no gynecologist, but I'll be happy to take a look.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

#amateur gynecologist

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

Everything I need to know is that there is less covering them in the summer. I had a wise man once tell me about picking up girls at the beach: "they are already down to their underwear"

Profile picture for BrotherFogHorn
BrotherFogHorn
•

Finally a non faggy thread from Shadowcat. We are making progress with our prayer sessions. Shadowcat bows his head well

Profile picture for Topcat13
Topcat13
•

These magazines are so dumb in general. It’s obvious that you use the ‘defrost’ setting in the microwave to thaw out the pussy.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement