tuscl

Best club in Atlanta for couples?

Curious5
Colorado
We will be visiting Atlanta soon and are looking for the best place to check out and possibly get a better than average private lap dance for couples. Suggestions?

7 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Day time at Follies.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Cheetah is big, upscale, in a good-location, good looking dancers, and a very-good restaurant - def a place for couples IMO - only problem it's an air-dance/no-touch club (like most Atlanta-area clubs) but the dancers do get full-nude - from what I've read Oasis and Pink Pony may also be good-options for couples but again air-dances unless you do VIP in the case of Oasis but that would set you back about $300 ($100 room-fee; $200 dancer-fee).

If you want good mileage dances; then Follies is the place - club is mostly Caucasian on dayshift and mostly AA at night - great mileage but the club is on the small-side; packed pretty-much every-day *day and night*; it's smoky; farily raunchy; and it can often be tough to find a place to sit or even stand; Follies is not for couples IMO unless one if fine w/ raunchy or bit low-class environments.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I have to contradict my buddy Papi. Tattletales is the club that charges $100/rm $200 /dancer. Oasis has 3 prices for VIP rooms depending on room size. Total package would run closer to $200 but mileage would be more unpredictable. Ask up front.

If you want to impress the Follies dancers bring pot or coke, besides money :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Thanks shadow - yeah, I think I got Oasis and TTs confused w.r.t. VIP
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    my experience is 'couples' is double the cost and usually half the tease.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Tilted Kilt
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    If you are taking a stripper or a total slut who is comfortable with high mileage and extras then Follies would be ok. However, there aren't many non-strippers who would be comfortable as a customer at Follies. Cheetah is the kind of club that many more women would be comfortable at, but of course the mileage there will be more limited.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion