tuscl

The hectic Christmas Eve of my MILF stripper

grand1511
Euphoria
Sunday, December 25, 2016 6:31 AM
My go-to club usually isn't open on Christmas Eve night. But with it being on a Saturday this year, it was open for business last night. Went in expecting to be severely underwhelmed by a low vibe and lack of talent on duty, but it was actually pretty good. My CF was even working, a dancer I've been seeing off and on at various clubs for at least 15 years. After a particularly intense session on the couch we were chatting about what Christmas Day had in store for us. With the club not scheduled to close til 4 a.m., she knew she would be up late. She was designated driver for a couple other dancers working that night so she figured she wouldn't be getting home before 5 and that her two kids would be up early to open their Christmas gifts giving her a crack at about two hours sleep. Ah, the hardships of the MILF stripper.

2 comments

• georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Hah! Heard virtually the same thing from a couple of strippers this week. The MILF who won't let me pay her to fuck told me she wasn't likely to even. Other to go to bed after work, as her kids tend to get up early, especially on Christmas.
  • onechange
    8 years ago
    Oh the struggles.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion