San Bernardino 2AMer.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
SAN BERNARDINO (CBSLA.com) — Authorities say a 20-year-old Marine has died after being shot multiple times in the parking lot of a strip club.

The incident unfolded just after 2:10 a.m. Sunday outside of the Flesh Club, which is located at 100 W. Hospitality Lane.

Police said officers received several 911 calls reporting that shots had been fired.

When first responders arrived on scene, they found the victim, described as a U.S. Marine stationed at Twentynine Palms.

He died as a result of his injuries.

Police said the man had been at the club with several other Marines and there was no indication that any type of altercation ensued.

Police have not released the victim’s name pending notification of next of kin.

Police said a motive for the shooting has not yet been determined.

Anyone with additional information about this case was asked to call Det. Houser at (909) 384-5626 or Sergeant Kokesh at (909) 384-5615.

7 comments

• Boobywood
    9 years ago
    Well i guess i can take Flesh off the list of clubs to visit out here.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Fuck San Bern it's a shithole
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Actually fuck the Inland Empire and the 909 in general
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    Hospitality Lane? Not in that case.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Not good. I had heard that Flesh in San Bernardino is not very good, as LE is extremely tough. But it shares a web page with a place people like in Upland. So I wonder.

Anyway, not good.

SJG
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    Leave the strip club before closing time is right up there with don't fall in love with a stripper and don't use plastic as the cardinal rules for a PL
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    The base commander is likely to make the place off limits now.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion