Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Veterans day at Follies

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Looks like it might be another meet up. I'll be there along with magicrat & verybigdawg. DroidX said he'll try to stop in. Anyone else?

Replies (24)Latest

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Wish I could. Don't fuck any ugly dancers.

Profile picture for DroidX
DroidX
•

I can't wait!

Profile picture for RTP
RTP
•

Wish I could be there, but no. Enjoy.

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

When's veterans day again?

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

Doubtful, but will try....

Profile picture for magicrat
magicrat
•

Come on bubba! You know you wanna

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

I will be their in spirit

Take my blessings and may you Vets exit follies covered in pussy juice

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

Yes magicrat.. It would be a blast to meet some of you other horndogs. Just depends on how the morning goes. If I don't make it....have fun!

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

So what time does this party start ? And end ?

Profile picture for 72_os
72_os
•

Seriously guys, im not going but you know other that will be going would love to know about the kick off time and the last man standing time

Profile picture for ugasmith84
ugasmith84
•

Damn I was there on Tuesday. It was my best visit in a while. Hope it's a good time.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

This is one of those times I wished Google would have invented a teletransporter by now.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Today being a holiday I’m thinking good ole Follies is gonna be jumping

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Its possible....maybe pussy juice will be spilt

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

How was Follies today and who showed up?

Profile picture for 72_os
72_os
•

I was their but i didn't see the others so i just dove into the pussy juice and swam for a min

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Juice - you are everywhere - like a deity

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol

Profile picture for rentz2
rentz2
•

I almost stopped by today. I didn't know this was happening anyway till right now. Hope it was a good time.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

It wasso good no one is posting from the one's saying they went

Im assuming they just drownded in pussy juice

Profile picture for DroidX
DroidX
•

Shadow, Msgic and I had a good time. It was slower than usual and the A or B team must have been off for Veteran's Day.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

DroidX - You just didn't stay late enough. All 3 of the girls on my "A" team showed up and I added a 4th. Did a VIP with one and set up an overnight OTC with another for Sat/ Sun. Magicrat had one all night in his hotel room.

Verybigdawg showed up after you left and he too got some excellent dances from some hotties.

Profile picture for 72_os
72_os
•

And i was in a black ninja outfit getting it all on film : )

Profile picture for DroidX
DroidX
•

Shadow - Damn! I knew the fun would start after I left. Glad y'all had a blast.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement