Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Hey Zip/Slaux....etc

mikeya02

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

If I wanted to hear from an asshole, I'd fart!

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Lol!

Profile picture for slaux.pas
slaux.pas
•

Hey retard, you're already listening to an asshole. Every time you open your retard mouth.

And stop calling me that arrogant asshole zipman68. Good riddance to him. Now I just need to drive your retard ass off.

Profile picture for slaux.pas
slaux.pas
•

And LOL boy, you're just as much of a turd as mikeya02. You may be a bit smarter than him, but that's no accomplishment.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Fuck you jackie

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Fuck you jackie

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Fuck you jackie

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Fuck you jackie

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Fuck you jackie

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

This is one funny as fuck thread!

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

WEEE-HAWWW!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement