tuscl

steve229 is a Complete Homo!

Title says it all!

9 comments

• dollardollarbillyall
    10 years ago
    I don't get it. Are you trolling someone, has someone trolled you? Has someone done something untoward?

I think you should go ahead and make your case if you have a legit one to make, I haven't been here in a while but 'tis the season. However it looks like the layout has changed (I'm not a big fan of gui changes, but hopefully things won't have gone downhill in other ways as gui changes usually suggest) but hopefully it will all be smooth sailing, I like this place.

Back to the question I asked though: who is steve, and why is he a homo?
  • D0ugster
    10 years ago
    Dougster is a stupid troll.
  • dollardollarbillyall
    10 years ago
    I apologize to Dougster, the original poster.

Apparenetly the original "Dougster" was right, and since someone took time out of their day to create a mimic account the only reasonable conclusion to draw is that, "steve229 is a Complete Homo." He apparently made the post that is directly above mine, credited to "D0ugster" and using the exact same profile picture as the original poster. If he didn't then I apologize to him, but I really don't see why anyone else would bother. Maybe this site has started to lose everything that originally appealed to certain long time users.

Anyways, I think a moderator/owner who actually has vested interest in this site should get involved at this point. Do not delete this thread, just add your two cents and shut it down if possible. If not (as in you are actually one of the people going back and forth), then whatever. You've helped make this site something not worth coming to.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    dollar: "Back to the question I asked though: who is steve, and why is he a homo?"

steve = steve229. He is a homo because of all the gay sex he has had with various members on this board like "rickdugan" and jester214 just to name a couple.

• dollardollarbillyall
    10 years ago
    Doug: is Steve not a person who manufactured a fake username to reply to this response?

That's what annoys me. And if gay people want to lick eachothers buttelbows, then okay, but this is not a gay site so just don't cross swords here.

I don't know what is going on, it is kind of disturbing, honestly it pisses me off a little as well though. I've got some faith in this site, some back and forth faggotty butthurt does not belong here, and if there is a case to be made actually put forth the effort to make your case. Otherwise just remain silent...As in RIP STEVE IN HALF DOUG. Seriously, either shit or get off the pot, don't clutter the board though.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    dollar: " is Steve not a person who manufactured a fake username to reply to this response?"

I was going to write this off completely, but then I looked into in some detail.

Whomever D0ugster is he seems to be hung up on a guy named "BobbyI" who hasn't posted since January 2009 (talk about living in the past). Now, very interestingly, that is the exact month steve229 became a board member.

So good chance D0ugster, steve229, and BobbyI are all the same person even though some of the MOs seem very different.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^ that's classic Goebbels stuff, Doug
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Sieg Heil!
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    Dollarbill, before you start apologizing to ole' Dugly, keep in mind he's done the exact same thing to several other posters.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion