Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Upsetting the people in rural Georgia.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Last week my favorite club gave me a T-shirt free. No big deal. Many of us have gotten club t-shirts and about the only place you can wear it is at that club. So I'm guessing that they gave out 100 t-shirts and I decided that I wanted to make mine special by adding something to it. I located a business in Brooks GA, Pop 524, that did heat lettering and I gave them a call. I told the lady what I wanted printed and she replied "Oh my goodness" but she said that she could do it for $8. The shirt will be ready tomorrow. I'll have the only Follies t-shirt that reads "Vagina Inspector".

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

lol Oh my goodness!

I bet you won't hear that in the strip clubs.

Do you have one called Tittie Inspector?

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

Lol. Shocked but happy for the business.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

sc,

Any idea how many shirts you have that you wear to clubs?

Profile picture for COclubber
COclubber
•

I still like your bright orange, "Stop staring at my cock" shirt the best.

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

Shadowcat a legend in Follies. Shadowcat a legend on TUSCL. Now Shadowcat a legend upsetting the folks in rural Georgia.

Will it ever end? lol!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

VBD,

Even to me he's an old fart. :) Bound to end sometime as it does for us all. I think that may be what has happened to my friend, vincemichaels. :(

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Clubber - I have about 30 but I can't wear 7 or 8 of them because they are too small. They are mediums. I'm also not keen on some of my earlier ones. I also have about a dozen that I carry in my car to give to deserving strippers.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

sc,

The ones I've seen are pretty good.

This is one thing about getting older, you don't much care what others think. And I guess many may just think, "He's an old man and knows no better." :)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Keep up the good work shadow

Profile picture for goodsouthernboy
goodsouthernboy
•

Shark, I'll bet you 5 lap dances at my favorite club that he wears it within the first week of having it.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I'm picking it up this afternoon and plan to wear it on Saturday. :)

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•

Well played, shadow.

Profile picture for goodsouthernboy
goodsouthernboy
•

Shadowcat is the example of "I don't give a fuck."

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement