tuscl

Upsetting the people in rural Georgia.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Tuesday, July 1, 2014 7:57 PM
Last week my favorite club gave me a T-shirt free. No big deal. Many of us have gotten club t-shirts and about the only place you can wear it is at that club. So I'm guessing that they gave out 100 t-shirts and I decided that I wanted to make mine special by adding something to it. I located a business in Brooks GA, Pop 524, that did heat lettering and I gave them a call. I told the lady what I wanted printed and she replied "Oh my goodness" but she said that she could do it for $8. The shirt will be ready tomorrow. I'll have the only Follies t-shirt that reads "Vagina Inspector".

13 comments

• sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    lol Oh my goodness! I bet you won't hear that in the strip clubs. Do you have one called Tittie Inspector?
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    Lol. Shocked but happy for the business.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc, Any idea how many shirts you have that you wear to clubs?
  • COclubber
    10 years ago
    I still like your bright orange, "Stop staring at my cock" shirt the best.
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    Shadowcat a legend in Follies. Shadowcat a legend on TUSCL. Now Shadowcat a legend upsetting the folks in rural Georgia. Will it ever end? lol!
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    VBD, Even to me he's an old fart. :) Bound to end sometime as it does for us all. I think that may be what has happened to my friend, vincemichaels. :(
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Clubber - I have about 30 but I can't wear 7 or 8 of them because they are too small. They are mediums. I'm also not keen on some of my earlier ones. I also have about a dozen that I carry in my car to give to deserving strippers.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc, The ones I've seen are pretty good. This is one thing about getting older, you don't much care what others think. And I guess many may just think, "He's an old man and knows no better." :)
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Keep up the good work shadow
  • goodsouthernboy
    10 years ago
    Shark, I'll bet you 5 lap dances at my favorite club that he wears it within the first week of having it.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I'm picking it up this afternoon and plan to wear it on Saturday. :)
  • sinclair
    10 years ago
    Well played, shadow.
  • goodsouthernboy
    10 years ago
    Shadowcat is the example of "I don't give a fuck."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion