tuscl

Lust- Greenville, SC

Saturday, April 6, 2013 8:36 PM
This club is #5 on the top list with only 27 reviews. Seems like another club that is not going to last long on the top list....

4 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    sasung1 just another example of how unreliable the ratings are. Here is another one: Babes in Atlanta rated #3 for value. The club is a ghetto shit hole but has $5 dances.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Read the reviews, not the rankings. :) It is a reasonable 1st step.
  • overnights
    11 years ago
    I live in Greenville, SC and have been to Lust quite a few times. They are getting the high overall rating because of the "atmosphere" being 92%. It's a very nice club...best facilities of any in the area since the recent remodel and the dancers, waitresses, and bar staff are easy on the eyes too. That high atmosphere rating is not a fluke (IMHO), but agree that the club needs more reviews from other TUSCLers before being rated #5 overall. The dancer rating is pretty accurate (77%)--most are solid in the 7-8 range with an occasional 9 on the busier nights. The value rating is a bit low though...they do have decent drink specials nearly every night and the regular dance prices are in tune with the other SCs in the area. The only thing truly overpriced is the champagne/skybox dances. The minimum room charge in the champagne room is $85/150 half/full hour plus whatever the dancer charges for her time. If I'm going to spend that much for a room, I'd rather get one at the Hilton down the road and not be on a "timer" :). If you could put Follies $$$ value, Lust's atmosphere, and both club's dancers in one place, you might have something :).
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I think it's rated high by most people living in the area because there isn't much competition in the area. It's not a large club, so it doesn't get lots of tourists unless they are already in town. It does do some things better than platinum plus which makes it better in that respect. Platinum has been rated high at times. For one thing the music is not blasting so loud that it hurts your ears or you can't talk to someone sitting next to you. Platinum plus is known for deafening loud music you have to shout over, at least the Columbia club is. Lust gives me change in normal change. Platinum always gives me the stupid two dollars bills even if I ask for regular change. Platinum management is very arrogant in that respect. A number of hot dancers occassionally show up at Lust on some nights. Platinum seems to screen a little bit less. While I like the club, I think Platinum has it beat with a whole lot more dancers especially since they can do two for one lap dances anytime. At Lust, you're stuck hoping a dancer catches you on one of the announced two for one specials. I believe a lot of people new to the strip club scene are visiting Lust and posting reviews. They may be more interested in the atmosphere rather than trying to get the biggest bang for their buck on dances in the shortest amount of time. I have rated Platinum slightly higher but there isn't much decent competition in the area.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion