tuscl

Police arrest stripper for posing as a plastic surgeon, injecting woman's rear w

Monday, November 21, 2011 3:07 PM
TAMPA - Miami Gardens Police arrested a transgendered stripper on Friday for posing as a plastic surgeon. MORE: Alleged fix-a-flat surgeon Oneal Ron Morris has arrest record in Hillsborough (with mugshots) Oneal Ron Morris allegedly met his female "patient" at the south Florida strip club where he worked. Word around town was that he could "fix a flat". "They agree on a price of $700 for him to enhance her buttocks," said Sgt. Bill Bamford. Police say he injected her rear-end with cement, superglue, mineral oil, and literally, fix-a-flat. "That cocktail had serious complications," Sgt. Bamford said. She developed cramps in her abdomen and buttocks, pneumonia, even the antibiotic resistant skin infecton, MRSA, landing her in Tampa General Hospital. "This is crazy," said Tampa area plastic surgeon, Bart Rademaker. Dr. Rademaker says fake plastic surgeons are a growing plague on his profession. We showed him the picture of the doctor, who seems to frequent his own medicine. "Oh boy." Dr. Rademaker says fake injections of all kinds happen daily and are extremely dangerous. "It's so unsafe. Many people die as a result of this," he said. The dead give-away for gimics like this one, according to Dr. Rademaker, $700 for a procedure that normally would cost $6,000. "It's hard to imagine what this person was thinking." Read more: [view link]

6 comments

• troop
    13 years ago
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    what the HELL was that person thinking
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    Someone who is ready to sexually mutilate themselves does not make a good doctor to go to!
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Makes me wonder if I should try sticking implants in my Goodyears
  • troop
    13 years ago
    ^^^ lmao! good one!
  • poleshadow
    13 years ago
    A weird-ass* scam based out of Miami? THE HELL, YOU SAY! *in this case, literally
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion