tuscl

Florida Strip clubs

Friday, March 11, 2011 2:51 PM
hey im new to the site and just went to a strip club for the first time and now cant get it out of my head got to go back! i live in Tallahassee and there are no strip clubs here does anyone know of any close by that has good mileage..

11 comments

• OmegaWest
    13 years ago
    mileage in the northern part of the state is kind of hard as the clubs are fewer and far between most of the best clubs are from tampa orlando and on south jax, daytona there was one outside tallahassee years ago but didnt last very long, are all bikini or pastie bars or dont serve booze pensacola has a couple, but unsure of the ammenities
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Florida is strange. The more north you go, the more South you get. IE: Liberal to conservative. My advice take a drive to Tampa. Don't even think of visiting Orlando.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Clubber, Ain't that the truth. It is a dead man's zone from Atlanta to central Florida.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Go to Tampa, Clubber and shadowcat knows what they are talking about
  • Cable
    13 years ago
    Shark Lounge in Daytona Beach and Bottoms Up in New Smyrna Beach are dives with high mileage. Avoid the land of the mouse.....
  • busta_nut
    13 years ago
    I am from Fla. and I agree. Jax used to have a couple but they are now hit or miss..Gold Club(topless)and Dollhouse(nude,,good dances)and sometimes extras. Bible Thumpers ruined most of Fla. Go south and it gets better but still a crap shoot.
  • darkzexx
    13 years ago
    i guess tampa would be the place to go. i heard there were stuff like underground strip clubs is there any truth to that?
  • potheadpl
    13 years ago
    I've never heard of underground strip clubs---they MIGHT exist in the ghetto, but do you really want to do that? No, I'd say go to Tampa, visit 2001 Odyssey, Mons Venus, and for your extras hit Scarlett's Ybor Strip. You'll be happy.
  • JUB_08
    13 years ago
    Try the Gold Nugget in Panama City (Florida, of course). I've not been there but it's a popular place for my guy friends to have bachelor parties and just a Saturday night of fun. I can't vouch for 'mileage' but it's closer than Tampa.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Gold Nugget in Panama City is a good club. I've had good times there.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    northern FL probably is influenced by the bible thumpers from the bible belt.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion