tuscl

Time for New Section on TUSCL.com?

Tuesday, March 1, 2011 3:58 PM
Recent efforts by MXOXO (her article) and HottieHeidi (her blog) have been out of the ordinary for this site. It would be a shame to have their insights & reflections pushed off the most recent 10 items in those sections due to newer posts. I am hereby suggesting Founder initiate the "DPOV" section (Dancer Point of View) with a link at the top of the page to their own acreage. Only acclaimed pieces started in other places on TUSCL (article, blog, discussion, etc.) would be transferred to the new area. Membership would be able to comment at will to the pieces, but not write specifically to the area (hopefully keeping it free of crap...) What is the pulse of the membership on this idea?

16 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Not a bad idea at all. Hard to police as proposed, though. It's not as if there was a way to determine if someone who *says* she's a dancer, or female for that matter, really is.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Probably a waste of time. Dancers posting on here are like dancers in the clubs. They come and go and most are just self serving. If you really want dancer input there is always stripperweb.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    well i have mixed feelings about this. i see tuscl as a place for the guys and gals that visit stripclubs and although i don't go there i do know that the strippers have stripperweb and maybe some other sites. it seems to me that anyone that wants a stripper's pov can just go there and tuscl can remain a customer's pov. an alternative to having articles and blogs bumped off the front pages is to add this option that is near the top of the discussion page to the articles and blog page.. Sort Discussions by: [Date Posted] [Last Reply] so if people continue to respond the post will stay at the top of the 1st page, no responses, it moves down the list same as discussions. i don't see why strippers meed their own section here when they already have their own websites elsewhere.
  • joker44
    13 years ago
    I second troop's suggestion about adding "Sort" options. I enjoyed HottieHeidi's posts but I'm skeptical about creating a separate section. I've viewed stripperweb. Interesting [to us] posts may be hard to find but they do exist, e.g., OTC requests, extras expectations. However, those are mixed in with a lot of "practical" info -- where to buy costumes, requirements to work in certain geo areas, club structure and satisfaction working there, alerts about dangerous work situations, scams, and so on. Also has separate SC reviews from patrons AND dancers but most for my area of the country are years out of date. Nevertheless, browsing randomly does give you a very good picture of stripper life and their attitudes [the good, bad, and ugly] about us patrons. Suffice it to say that it's all business and about earning money. They desire respect, love compliments and hate rude, obnoxious behavior, genuinely enjoy having a good time with patrons but never consider them as potential relationship partners. A few talk about finding a rich guy for OTC which for these girls means shopping Rodeo Drive. For strippers this is first and foremest a job not a matchmaking service. Don't read the posts there if you wish to preserve your fantasy of meeting the perfect GF / life partner.
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    Oh yes, lets make this more like stripperweb. Then we can start with stripperweb rules. Then we can start with stripperweb pissing contests. If someone want's stripperweb, let them go to stripperweb I say.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Is nothing sacred?
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    CTQWERTY, I tend to think it is not a good idea. If you think back, every "dancer" or "female" that posts on here has been suspect. Were it to work as you suggest, not a bad idea.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    I don't know, you start something like that and the next thing you know, someone is posting on here trying to sell strippers hair extenstions - oh, wait...
  • vegas4me76
    13 years ago
    There are other websites that serve that purpose, so much so that they have dancers only forums. Personally, I couldn't be less interested in their point of view. They want our money, we want their bodies; what is there to discuss?
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    vegas: How much money we'll pay for their bodies?
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    I can't recall ever visiting Stripperweb. And the efforts by mxoxo and hottieheidi seemed sincerely aimed at crossing over to the membership here on the whole (good use of the medium) rather than trying to start or win a flame war (there goes the neighborhood.) My idea is to filter and save the high-quality threads from dancers like mxoxo and hottieheidi have created. The other stuff can stay in the blog, discussion or article sections where they'll quickly be passed onto oblivion.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    It's not a bad idea, but I think a dancer focused section would go dormant for long periods of time. We can't seem to keep dancers around here too long.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Why on earth should anyone give a shit about what a stripper thinks about anything?
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    I agree with lopaw. Troop's sort option would be useful.
  • potheadpl
    13 years ago
    Has any dancer who's posted here actually "gotten it"? Seems like I remember them mostly bitching about "girls who are whores" and not fully understood the reality of strip clubs.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    The DPOV section may well go dormant for long periods of time. However, the point of having it would be to preserve the quality pieces dancers have written. Having that concentrated and preserved may well encourage other dancers to come forward and write quality pieces. Otherwise, the best items are forgotten.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion