tuscl

New Metric for Identifying a 1-Star Club

You're the attention of the other customers!!! Read and enjoy!<p>

"Heat • Portland, Oregon<p>
February 14, 2011 • Ratings: Physical Club: 2 • Dancer Quality: 2 • Dollar Value: 2 • Overall Rating:
Visited on: Saturday Evening • Dancers on Shift: 1-5
strippypoo • <p>

On a whim I stopped here and I can certainly say I won't stop again. While there was nothing greatly offensive there certainly wasn't much to be desired either. On the plus side the drinks seemed cheap enough and getting service at the bar was easy enough. The set up was fine for a small club with a main stage, side stage, pool tables and video poker machines, seemed to be plenty of seating as well. The negative side however outweighed all of this as the patrons seemed to be staring at you rather than the ladies dancing. Once I got a good look at the ladies however I understood why.<p>

I grabbed my drink and headed to the rack to enjoy the show and the dancer seemed wholly uninterested in anything going on. Her body was a 4 at best and her face a 1 if I'm being nice, then I noticed a strange mark on her body that seemed like remnants of being shot. This was beyond distracting, I drank my drink quick as can be and ran like hell.<p>

If you just want a drink and have bad eyesight or want to stare at the other guys in the club, by all means check this place out. If you want to see hot girls with a fun atmosphere then I'd suggest anywhere but here."<p>

1 comment

• robbing1
    14 years ago
    "guys staring @ each other"...

I am so glad I've never experienced that before. That's like asking out a best friend for prom because all the other girls are dead on this planet.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion