Columbus Day 2010

Today is Columbus Day. Lots of single mothers stayed at home with their children who were home from school. I went to kahoots tonight and it was pathetic. It was the first time I ever saw the stage empty for so long. I stayed for a long time hoping to see some more dancers come in but left disappointed. Any one else get a bad dayshift visit today because of this holiday?

4 comments

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Sam, bad in a different way: it was so slow in the club, a half hour after I received my first drink the bartender was after me to buy another. That's got to be some kind of a record! Anyways, got the dancer I wanted for some business and then left without saying goodbye to the bartender. [If they'd cut their drink prices, then they may sell more beverages. But when one can get 5 for $9 at a regular bar, why come to strip club to pay that much for 1?]
  • dallas702
    14 years ago
    I was also out today and the club I visited - stunk. I'm not sure whether it was because of Columbus Day or the club just normally stinks during the day.
  • cantwaitformore
    14 years ago
    I have to say I may have struck gold on my Columbus Day visit. Went to local club not expecting much but boy was I suprised (see my review). Several attractive women and plent of mileage. As a nonsmoker I do wish they would inforce the smoking ban though
  • cantwaitformore
    14 years ago
    Well I see I must wait a bit for the review to get credit so I'll put it up when I can.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion