tuscl

Chicagoland strip clubs that could double as a sports bar to watch NFL sundays.

Kprince
California
Monday, September 27, 2010 6:34 PM
Hi, I live in Chicago and usually go to the industrial strip in hammond indiana, which is fine for the area (since its on of the few places within a half hour of downtown chicago that actually lets you touch!) but I have a friend coming in town and we wanted to combine a sunday afternoon strip club visit with the nfl games. Does anyone know any strip clubs in the chicagoland area that actually show sports on tvs around that are visible? Sort of like a strip club but with a sports bar feel? I dont think club 390 has tvs and atlantis would be great but they just have one large projection that shows videos, Im looking for a place that has multipe tvs within viewing range not just at the bar area, in the chicagoland area, if anyone has any suggestions please let me know. Because the only place I can think of is heavenly bodies and I dont want to go there, haha.

4 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    yeah if anyone knows for Columbus area I would be interested as well. Dreamgirls advertised a free madden cookbook buffet on football sundays but when I went there was no buffet. They have tvs all around the club playing the game but they are too small to be able to watch the game comfortably from most parts of the club. I do know Cheeks has a free comfortable private living room area with sofas and 2 huge tvs. They even have the remotes out so you can change the channels. Too bad I live over 1 hour away...
  • ddreksler
    14 years ago
    I think I recall seeing TV's up at Skybox and games on, but it's been quite a while since I've been there...
  • Kimi
    14 years ago
    I know last weekend, or weekend prior, Scores was playing the games, but there was no sound, if that matters to you. Come to think of it, I think quite a few clubs have a Sunday football thing. But have you ever been to Tiled Kilt? Nice plate to watch the game I think, awesome uniforms, and then Polakatz is around the corner when you're done. Chicago Ridge Tilted Kilt I believe.
  • dennyspade
    14 years ago
    If Lingerie Bars will do, I would certainly recommend All Stars in the Lyons/McCook area. Enough flat screens, pool table, $5 & $10 lappers. Beers are cold $4 domestic and $5 imports. Watch some football, grab some ass, get about your business.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion