tuscl

LIVING ROOM IN DAYTON , OHIO

Wednesday, July 28, 2010 4:55 AM
Anybody been recently , i thinking off going on a tuesday or thursday night , just wanted to save some time and see if anybody has been with the girls there and can tell who are the best of the lot , who gives dance specials etc , i know that $20 topless and $ 40 for nude

12 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    I have heard Tues and Thurs are their panties night. If you buy 2 dances then you get to keep the dancer's panties! It is advertised at the bottom of their website [view link] I don't know if it means buy 2 nude or buy 2 topless dances lol Also I think the prices may be YMMV but yes I have read $20/40 being the normal prices for the topless/nude. Free cover between 4-7pm at Living Room. Hope you have a good time. I have been planning a visit there myself but I was thinking more of a Friday/Saturday. I would also hit up Cheeks again while I was down there again. Cheeks is open until 4am on those nights so I would go there after Living Room.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Ah, the Living Room. Last time I was there I swore I'd never go back and I haven't. A couple of buddies and I were out and about. One wanted to go there. We did, and GUYS were dancing! The guy that wanted to go said it was ladies night and there were always a lot of horny women leaving the place. He stated and the other two of us said it was a good idea and left. Judging by the people there, I'm not sure if it was a freak show, ladies night, or gay boys night out. Mind you, this was well over 20 years ago.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Super Bowl day is ladies night at the Columbia Platinum Plus. The club is closed to men except for the male strippers. I have heard them referred to as "Dick Dancers".
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    LOL clubber yes I forgot all about that. It is only on Saturday nights though. I remember when I was making my first visit to Dayton, it was a decision between Living Room and Cheeks, and I picked Cheeks since I disliked the idea of a strip club having male dancers.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    "Dick dancers" probably make most of their money from gay men, not women. Women can get it for free too easily lol
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    ss1, I guess there are other mostly female dancer clubs that have male dancers at times, but there ought to be a BIG ASS sign out front so one doesn't accidentally walk in as I did!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    LMFAO. I probably would have blindly visited the place myself since it is ranked so well on tuscl but I have seen their website and seen their ad in Ohio Night Vision magazine so I know about their dick dancers.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    LMFAO. I probably would have blindly visited the place myself since it is ranked so well on tuscl but I have seen their website and seen their ad in Ohio Night Vision magazine so I know about their dick dancers.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    One of the local clubs recently had a "Ladies Night", with no obvious indication of that fact. The bouncer, who was outside taking a smoke break, was kind enough to tell me before I entered and became traumatized. :)
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    The ad for Living Room calls it "Unisex night" on Saturdays. OG in Vegas has male dancers every day of the week and it is also on the top 100.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    OV, I never went to the LR and found it entertaining or a good value, or anything other than mundane. Usually only went because others in the group wished to go. The better clubs were south of Dayton. I remember one I went to a couple of times out by Wright Pat. I think it was on the south west side, but I can not recall the name. I remember it because it was a bit more raunchy than a typical Dayton club.
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    The Living Room is not what it used to be. It has changed drastically in the last few years. When the old man who owned it was alive it was a fun place. After he died his sons took over and now it is boring ! All the good sexy sensual dancers have left or been fired. I am dating a GFE girl right now who used to work there. I haven't been back in 6 months.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion