tuscl

Super Bowl Strip club parties

Anyone going out to a SC tonight to watch the super bowl? Any stories or opinions on super bowl parties at strip clubs?

11 comments

• georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    Nope. I want to watch the game. I got my stripper fix last night.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    Fav club is having one. Free food and prizes. I'm watching at home.
  • imnumnutz
    15 years ago
    did it in vegas a few yrs ago...good, not great, a lot of the real good looking girls took a pass...
  • brewerfan
    15 years ago
    Stayed home. Super Bowl is once a year. Strip clubs are 365 days/yr. I'll be watching the game at home with no distractions.
  • Priapus
    15 years ago
    I saw an ad for one strip club that said they wouldn't have music playing during the game. I wonder how they timed lap/table dances without music.
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    A fav texted me a few hours before the game. She, of course, wanted me to come down and stuff her g-string full of money. I told her I had plans and asked if it was busy, nope, completely dead (that's why she's texting me, duh).

I think she began to realize her moneyless fate and developed a self diagnosed urinary tract infection. I'm pretty much filling in the blanks but I imagine she tried to use the 'I'm sick, can I go home?' routine. Sure, pay your tip out and go on home. Since she didn't have tipout, she got 'fired' for leaving.

I'm gonna miss my blond spinner. It'll probably take a couple of lappers for her hot little best friend to emotionally heal. In the name of therapy, I'll do it.

• CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Went to a non-strip club last night for the game. It was an oyster bar/restaurant who had tied themselves onto the Saints playoff bandwagon. Had the game projected onto a screen, buffet with 3 different types of gumbo, all-you-can-eat oysters, etc. The price? $14.95! I rounded the final bill up to $30.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    CT, I thought about going out to the free dreamgirls super bowl buffet. $10 cover charge, $8 for a drink, and $10 bucks or so for stage tipping. However, I knew Dreamgirls has such a lousy rep that if I showed up the buffet would be worthless or they would be closing it up (I thought about leaving during half time)
  • rmasecret
    15 years ago
    I didn't go out for the super bowl, but I did decide how I will watch it forevermore... DVR, then start watching it around 9pm, with no info on the game. It's amazing how much better it is without commercials. I did watch The Who (what's left of them) for the halftime show.
  • georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    rmasecret: While this year's game was actually a good one, the commercials are often the only thing worth watching. :)
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Sam, I believe you said Dreamgirls has new mgmt. since my visit last summer... how's the club now? Any better?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion