tuscl

Robbery at NC strip club leads to shooting that leaves 1 man dead, 2 others woun

HILLSBOROUGH, N.C. (AP) — Authorities say one man was killed and two people injured in a shooting at a North Carolina strip club.

Orange County deputies told multiple media outlets that the shooting happened during a robbery late Saturday night at Platinum Royale North Carolina on state Highway 86 in Hillsborough.

All three victims were taken to the hospital, where one man died. Police say a man and a woman were also wounded.

The identities of the victims have not been released.

Police have not named any suspects.

By Associated Press
1:17 PM EST, January 3, 2010
http://www.myfox8.com/news/sns-ap-nc--st…

4 comments

• CarolinaWanderer
    15 years ago
    I did not do it. I have not been there in almost two years. If it were closer I would have been a regular.

The Platinum was a frisk before you enter club, so none of the customers could have shot back, but I bet the real issue is they stopped allowing smoking in clubs in NC yesterday!
  • Tyler50
    15 years ago
    Not familiar with the Platinum but I assume their business was likely already likely to be threatened by that fancy new club opening out by RDU airport. (Can't wait to see reviews from that place--guessing low mileage at least in these early days.) A shooting won't help.
  • vincemichaels
    15 years ago
    Put down that weapon, CarolinaWanderer. Oh wait a minute, you are just glad to see the dancers. LOL
  • CarolinaWanderer
    15 years ago
    Hey Tyler50, how's that ear doing. The Platinum will not be bothered by the new club if it happens. If you ever went to Brothers in Durham you would have a feel for Plat. It is a high mileage, heavily black club that does not open until 8:000 or 9:00, but is open almost all night. It has been a good place to get your freak on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion