Seasonal Strip Clubs

Tuesday, April 30, 2024 8:54 PM
What are some seasonal strip club destinations that you guys are aware of? It it worth hype or is just a pain in the ass? How does the "offseason" compare? I recently hit Cheetah Southern Pines, which is right next to Pinehurst #2 where the Master's is this year. It is a town but it's basically all out in the sticks. But hey you walk in, it's like if Titlist and Las Vegas fucked. Really surprised how packed it was with golfer dudes and all these barbie dolls running around. The reviews did not indicate that but maybe it was jsut that time of the year. Another place is Myrtle Beach. People keep going on about the golf season here for sc's. I was there in summer, early july. You would think that would be a great time to hit the beach, no I guess the clubs are pretty dead. And it's apparently it's not golf season anymore maybe too hot for some. I don't think I've was ever in Phoenix during spring training but it sounds like something you'd want to avoid. It's already shoulder to shoulder at Hi Liter to begin with. Fuck all that.

5 comments

I think the "seasons" at strip clubs aren't much about the calendar of yearly changes. Rather, they're following EVENTS. If the Super Bowl is in Tampa, then for a week before the Super Bowl, the clubs near the stadium in Tampa will experience an influx of excellent-quality dancers, at those locations any negotiable prices will go up for a while, and the clients will include more men from out of town. Some rock concerts might bring crowds but mostly I think rock concerts aren't part of the strip club migratory habit. Sturgis and Daytona bike weeks might increase clubbing (are there any clubs in Sturgis?), but I don't know. It seems to me that basketball college Final Four and pro NBA Finals, Super Bowl, Master's (as you mention), maybe Stanley Cup, maybe World Series? Depends on the city, too. If the game is in a small city there might not be migration. If the game is in a sin-city (New Orleans, Las Vegas, Miami) there might be a lot of migration.
Book Guy
16 days ago
I remember when I lived in Omaha, my one buddy talked about going to the strip clubs in South Dakota during pheasant hunting season, which was odd because he's not a hunter. I couldn't tell you whether those clubs even exist today, much less how they are. @muddy- Pinehurst hosts the U.S. Open this year. The Masters is always in Augusta, GA.
DandyDan
16 days ago
South Florida strip clubs are somewhat seasonal. I prefer off season. During season # of customer and traveling dancers goes up, traveling dancers tend to be less reliable. More ROB's, lots of girls who don't know the norms of our clubs, etc. The customers themselves aren't usually bad, lots of older day-shift snowbirds. Times like spring break are worse, especially in Miami, at least in previous years. We'd get lots of traveling dancers who were terrible, and lots of douchbag college kids. Not that all college kids on spring break are bad, but the ones in our strip clubs were generally fucking idiots. We also see moderate swings for local events. Like we had Boca Bash last weekend and quite a few girls took off to go party on the weekend. Similar story when EDC was in Orlando. Other events sorta bring strippers from the surrounding areas, like the Boat Show in Miami has a lot of girls from the clubs further north head down to southern clubs. Barret Jackson will sometimes bring girls to Palm Beach from Tampa/Orlando areas as well as Miami, but it's somewhat tempered by the licensing requirements that many girls don't like. The Super Bowl was a completely different level. We had customers and dancers from all over and it influenced clubs from Miami to Palm Beach. Again though, I almost always prefer off season or away from those events. They might be good times for casual strip clubbers who'll go for their annual visit or once in a lifetime experience, but much less so for regulars.
Dolfan
16 days ago
Big Bons in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. It is 440 miles from Detroit and advertises itself as the only strip club in the Upper Peninsula. It may be open all year, but it is only busy during deer hunting season when hunters travel to the region. Strippers also travel there during hunting season.
jackslash
14 days ago
To follow up @Dolfan, this weekend is Miami F1. Lots of super-model level talent all over Miami and Miami Beach this week. Not sure if this is bringing temporary traveling talent to the local strip clubs, but like Super Bowl, the girls are here to be hostesses at off site events and parties, and to take care of super wealthy international F1 fans. I expect the Miami clubs like Tootsies will be packed.
iknowbetter
14 days ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion