Fireworks or guns?

Saturday, September 9, 2023 6:39 AM
Either people are fireworks enthusiasts or they all get drunk then shoot guns in their yards late at night. I don't think they are shooting people which is unfortunate.

13 comments

@blahblahblah23 I will play along answer your question. Fireworks or guns? Guns because: “The pistol is drawn with reason and holstered with honor.” Shooting the bad people is not a duty is a privilege. “Death to the fascist insects that prey on the lives of the people” - Patricia Campbell Hearst aka Tania (Born February 20, 1954 San Francisco, California) - Soldier in the People’s Army. :D
CJKent_band
8 months ago
never shot a real gun. i did shoot cap guns when i was little but that doesn't count. fireworks were fun as a kid growing up. but i always showed consideration to others and blow any up after a certain hour. it's those people that shoot fireworks say 2-4AM and disturb many others from a really needed good sleep that ought to be shot, which is unfortunate.
rattdog
8 months ago
Having done lots of both, it's a similar urge. Boys with their toys.
drewcareypnw
8 months ago
Fireworks are fun but if you want a real charge go to a range where you can rent a large caliber gun, no fireworks that are available to the general public (at least what I’m aware of) will give you the kick that firing a Desert Eagle or something similar, large caliber firearm will.
twentyfive
8 months ago
I’ve taken a couple of shooting classes and been at a range before, but never set off a firework before. I wanna try out hunting one of these days
nicespice
8 months ago
I’ve fired guns going back to growing up in rural gun country. Regarding noise creating, (tactical) semi shotgun mag burn is a solid 5 to 10 second ruckus (and what it does to the target has its own interés). But multiple times I’ve fused together a number of 200 gram fireworks cakes to fire simultaneously. The cake names themselves are great: Armageddon, Volcanic Eruption, Absolute Power. Regarding creating a noise adrenaline rush, setting off 7 cakes at one time, you’ll never create 30 to 40 seconds of audio insanity like that ever again in your life. (These Fireworks are legal in Florida)
Brahma2k
8 months ago
I shoot to hit stuff, and ammo is expensive. So for me guns when it's light out, fireworks when it's dark out.
SanchoRG
8 months ago
I agree with blah. Guns are more fun!!!!!!!
bang69
8 months ago
“ I don't think they are shooting people which is unfortunate.” Is Blah the wittiest person on TUSCL? Quite possibly. Where I come from if you are hearing BOTH of these things near where you live then it’s assumed you live somewhere rural. People will blow up fireworks anywhere.
shailynn
8 months ago
I have two guns, and I shoot one just for fun! Lol
Mate27
8 months ago
We used to skip school in high school, hitchhike into Boston and buy fireworks in Chinatown. The real stuff. At night after a few beers, no mailbox was safe. An M-80 was the choice, but for under water explosions you had to use a cherry bomb.
skibum609
8 months ago
I grew up where everybody hunted and owned guns. I don't hunt but I usually carry a pistol (legally) when I go out. I only fire a gun when I practice at the firing range.
jackslash
8 months ago
Done both. Thankfully grew out of it before anyone got hurt.
iknowbetter
8 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion