I have a blessing.....and a curse

Monday, June 19, 2023 9:32 PM
It is this....I can make woman cum with just my hand. Take today for example. I walk in to a local Philly club, , not particularly know for extra's and with in minutes I have the finest girl in the room ID'd and targeted. I also have the ability to figure out who's high milage pretty well. (Another Blessing/curse) So after just little more than 30 minutes I am talking to her, already beginning the process. We go back to the regular dance room and I begin telling her how beautiful she is, how sexy she is. how I wanna touch her all over and make her feel good. Some nipple nibbling, some over the panty caressing. I ask if I can touch inside (as I go ahead and do it) Now she is responding, moaning, saying weird stuff. I continue to look in her eyes ( I have some unusual colored eyes) kiss her neck, her ears, lick her nipples. Her pussy is very very wet and she has given in to me. Now I ask if she wants to play with my cock (as i just whip it out) She is eager to please and she wants to do the same to me. As I encourage her I tell her 'I'm gonna cum' She puts her hand over my mouth as she lowers her head to suck the cum out of me. Wow!! this is like 45 minutes after entering the club and I've never meet this woman before. After 30+ years in this hobby.... a blessing? Sure. A curse? .....Well I've spent ten's of thousands of dollars, (could have been retired already) been through one marriage already, prioritized the club over family, friends, and lot's of social occasions. Lost out on more than a few Civie relationships. Had many drunken 'misadventures' But the thrill keeps you coming back. I don't know if there is any point to all this....I've kinda accepted myself as I am.

23 comments

This issue of Penthouse Forum sucks. "I ask if I can touch inside (as I go ahead and do it)." And is a little creepy.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
One Rick Dugan here is enough, thank you.
shailynn
a year ago
@C.M.I: "And is a little creepy." More than just a little...
georgmicrodong
a year ago
^ You're not wrong.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
Op = douche bag and a liar.
skibum609
a year ago
Penthouse forum wants its shitty letter back. Oh wait, no it doesn’t, this one was a reject. #fakenews
drewcareypnw
a year ago
OP, why are you bragging about committing sexual assault?
Tetradon
a year ago
I have this blessing where I can walk into a club with a big wad of cash, and the best looking dancer in the club will pretend like she’s into me and act like she comes while I finger her.
doctorevil
a year ago
All women, and many men, can induce woman to come with just their hands. That's not a blessing, it's just a fact. The creepy part is the curse. That's on you.
gSteph
a year ago
Wtf
Careless_kevin4405
a year ago
And the winner of both the "This Thread Didn't Go the Way I Expected..." and the "I Don't Know How to Read a Room" awards go to dickdecker, a guy who should stick to lurking.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
^hahahahaha
drewcareypnw
a year ago
Dirk Diggler ?
Package
a year ago
Color this rick skeptical. I think the dickdecker ape doesn’t actually understand what’s going on. Take the girl sayin’ weird shit for example. I think that happens to everyone. It’s called the girl is drunk or high. Hell, I say all sorts of shit you damn dirty apes find weird. It’s because I’m constantly drunk. Plus the fact that I’m a frickin’ lion. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
a year ago
I stand corrected. Two Ricks is enough already.
shailynn
a year ago
Ahem, Two Ricks ARE enough already.
shailynn
a year ago
Bullshit posts like this are why premium and verified members should be able to downvote the original discussion post into oblivion
gammanu95
a year ago
^ You're also not wrong.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
Hoping this post was a poor attempt at sarcasm.
iknowbetter
a year ago
I, too, have a blessing and a curse. My blessing is that I can read discussions on TUSCL. My curse is that I can’t turn back the hands of time to un-read creepy pointless posts like this – especially ones that admit “I don't know if there is any point to all this...” There is not, perhaps other than the OP’s need to make a narcissistic boast about sexual assault imagined as some sort of super power. It is certainly not that.
EastCoaster
a year ago
^ Take this rickvice Eastern Ape: if you wanna forget something you just need to make friends with Jack. And Johnnie. And Jose. A fella by the name of Jim can help too. Just get in your car, put ol’ Jack in a brown paper bag and start drivin’. Last mont I woke up somewhere in Canada with a frickin’ female polar bear and a back seat full of empty friends with J names. I do not remember how I got there or what I did with the bear. But I bet it was unspeakable. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
a year ago
^ is that you Bobby Huggins?
shailynn
a year ago
I miss the days of Penthouse, when guys like this knew they were suppose to start with "You're not going to believe this but...".
ilbbaicnl
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion