Sometimes A Little Goes a Long Way

Wednesday, April 7, 2021 10:59 PM
I was at a club Monday night where it is sometimes hard to get any attention (Tattletale's). A very nice girl that was simply not my type (she was an Amazon) sat and talked with me for like a half an hour. Very nice girl. I did buy here one drink. Over the course of conversation I mentioned type of girl I look for. When she was moving on, I did something i rarely do. I tipped her for her time. The next thing I know she had pulled two of her friends away from guys and brought them over to meet me. They were both my type and among the best lookers in the club. They both told me I was such a nice guy to tip their Amazon friend like that. I gradually focused on one girl a bit more and the other excused herself as a regular walked in. We moved to a booth and she gave me several dances that are at the high end of mileage for that club. Might have set a new high end. I suggested VIP and she waved me off, saying she did not do what most girls did in VIP. She wanted to keep dancing. Another girl came up and asked if I was the guy that tipped the Amazon. Apparently I had gone viral. When I said yes, she hugged me, grabbed my junk and DFK'd me. She said she wanted to rape me when my dancer was done raping me. My dancer said I was hers and also did the DFK and slipped her hand in my pants. When I was leaving I got a big DFK goodbye. That $30 tip to the Amazon just made my night. I may have to try that again sometime.

15 comments

It's cool that you did that - I will usually make sure a dancer makes something off of me (tip, or a dance or two) if she has invested her time and effort - I rarely let a dancer talk to me for more that 5 or 10 minutes w/o me trying to get her to move along if I'm not interested; if I let her go on and invest her time then I'll give her something o/w I feel that I led her on thinking that I was interested and I wasted her time. As to how dancers react to one's good deed - IMO/IME it can be a crapshoot - many/most(?) dancers IMO seem to genuinely appreciate one's expenditure/good-deed but there are those that will take the opportunity to shake you down for more $$$.
Papi_Chulo
3 years ago
Goldmonger gets his 2nd shot and all hell breaks lose in the ATL. First he gets minors drunk 2nd every stripper in an entire club grabs his junk. It’s a good week indeed.
shailynn
3 years ago
I may get a third shot!
goldmongerATL
3 years ago
Congrats Goldmonger. Like Papi mentioned, if a dancer has spent any length of time with me, I’ll provide them with a tip or buy a dance or two. The results of this is a bit of a crapshoot. Normally, it hasn’t seemed to make much of a difference, but occasionally it’s garnered me interest from a lot more dancers. I never thought about putting in a ‘request’. May have to give that a try. By the way, your avatar freaks me out.
Dtuscl
3 years ago
If Pennywise had a mother, it would be her.
goldmongerATL
3 years ago
"I may get a third shot!" Lol !
TheeOSU
3 years ago
goldmongerATL, What you did is really smart. If you don't get a floor dance or pay the dancer anything, you risk that she may black ball you to the rest of the dancers. Sometimes when a dancer asks if I want a dance, I will say lets just talk for a few songs and I will give you $20. I will then tell her which dancer or two that I am interested in. She will then normally inform the other dancers. You can get a lot of good will for $20. Sometimes she will tell you what you can expect from other dancers in the VIP. It also keeps other unwanted dancers from approaching you for 15-20 minutes.
Hunter2019
3 years ago
Good story with a happy ending. I didn't recieve any DFK but had a similar situation when I gave a $20 to a big girl who wasn't getting any tips or giving any dances. Apparently a number of the other girls really liked her. I applaud your classy move.
bubba267
3 years ago
^ Interesting. I wonder if the other girls like bigger dancers because they don't feel threatened by them and don't view them as competition whereas I know of hot dancers that other not as hot dancers despised because of jealously.
TheeOSU
3 years ago
It could be so. When your polar opposite is your friend, you are not competing with each other. What I also learned from both of them was that they considered themselves more of normal people. Houses, friends with normal jobs, healthy hobbies, etc. They avoided getting too close to the "fucked up lives" co-workers. There was another factor in why I did it. For those unfamiliar, you can go to this club and not get any attention. It was a relief just to have someone to talk to while you are trying to find the girl you might want to spend hundreds with. Also, once you are engaged with one girl and the other see you spend money, that can be an ice-breaker for you with the room that night.
goldmongerATL
3 years ago
You may have stumbled on an interesting strategy- find the least attractive girl in the club and give her a big tip for doing nothing other than being pleasant company. Then the hotter girls will think “if he’s willing to tip her that much, imagine what he’s willing to pay me?”
iknowbetter
3 years ago
Except in this case the hotter girl saved me $300 by being up front that she did not have sex in VIP. She got $100 for 7 $10 dances and lots of cuddling. We spent about an hour together.
goldmongerATL
3 years ago
A good fisherman always chums the water before casting his pole..................
skibum609
3 years ago
Wow. I've tried to tip a dancer after talking for ~15 min and not wanting to then buying a dance and man she was pissed I didn't by a dance. REFUSED to take the tip for the time sitting with me.
mjx01
3 years ago
Nice. $30 is a lot though to a girl your not interested in. At least for me.
Muddy
3 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion