tuscl

Are Older or Younger Dancers more likely to do OTC / ITC

Thursday, May 16, 2024 9:04 AM
I am looking to get ITC or OTC. Should I approach the younger dancers or older ones? The older ones seem more seasoned at running game and playing tricks, but at the same time they know an opportunity to make some extra if they see it. But will try to not give up the cat if they can screw you out of your funds first. On the other hand the younger dancers who havent been dancing for long or just starting are naive to the games, likely want to make the fast dough and havent been around the block (presumably) as much and more open because they havent been jaded beyond belief. Which ones are more likely in your experience /opinion to be more open to OTC / ITC ?

19 comments

• funonthaside
    18 days ago
    I believe it's younger dancers who are more likely to screw you out of your funds. Older dancers understand the value of repeat business. Stick with the 30+ girls....you will ultimately be more satisfied. 30-something girls are still attractive, yet have matured emotionally to the point of not being annoying to be around. And, while maybe younger girls aren't yet jaded, they are more likely to have the "but I'm young and pretty, so you should just be throwing money at me for nothing in return".
  • Context22
    17 days ago
    Older dancers are better at sex in general.
  • shadowcat
    17 days ago
    I think that is more a matter of how much money you are willing to spend. Hot younger girls on average demand and get more money for any services.
  • shailynn
    17 days ago
    In all my clubbing years I haven’t found a particular age willing to do something more than another age by a landslide margin. IME here’s what I’ve found: ITC - older dancers tend to be willing to do extras more freely (older as in over 35). The reason is obvious IMO - it’s how older dancers compete for lapdances over younger more attractive dancers. OTC - may skew slightly more towards younger dancers mainly because older dancers have more obligations such as “I gotta get home after my shift to watch my kid” or “I can’t because of my boyfriend/husband.” My sweet spot - I tend to favor dancers in their late 20s to mid 30s for OTC - they seem to be the most reliable and least amount of drama. Personally I love dancers in their late 30s early 40s that are still hot but those are extremely rare, more rare than a full bottle of Jack at the bar when Rick is sitting there.
  • Lanechange
    17 days ago
    In my experience younger dancers... it wouldnt be fair to call them stuck up, but expecting them to be stuck up is the best way to calibrate yourself for how they operate. They arent as good, are in demand because they dont have as much wear and tear, and this is the point in their career that they are being molded into what they will be later. At the other extreme, dancers that are older can havr better moves and even sometimes better gfe. But they are often there because when they got hookwd when they were young and could make bank, but those days are past. They have been used and abused. They have gotten better at pretending otherwise. Sooner or later they will implode. Somewhere in between a good time is there to be had. Just beware the pitfalls. Very few are actually smart enough to plan their exit from the industry.
  • 5footguy
    17 days ago
    First, the question is not which will do it, but which will be good at it. This is a function of the individual lady, and in particular, how she responds to you. I really don't think age is a big factor here, IME. I honestly think ethnicity plays a larger role. I won't go into it but will just say that some girls raised in certain cultures know how to fuck much better, on average, than others. Will leave it at that. Second, you're talking about approaching, but you say ITC. Not sure how you would approach this. They should be offering you an ITC experience, if that's the standard at the club you're at. As for how to approach OTC, don't do it right away, unless you're visiting from out of town. Build some rapport. So, work with a girl who you like and more importantly, who vibes with you, and whatever the age, it will be a better time.
  • georgmicrodong
    17 days ago
    I've had great sex with all ages. One of the hottest dancers I've known started dancing at 18. She's 22 now, and still a smoke show. She blew my mind on more than one occasion. At the other end of the scale is "the MILF", a now mid forties mother of four who is still dancing, and still looks at least a decade younger than she is, with almost no sign of the baby factory she was. I met my ATF when she was 22, and she was definitely in the top 3 ever at sex, both skill and enthusiasm. My current SB is in her thirties, and she does me solid, even if she's not in the same league as my ATF, though to be fair, no one will ever be in that league again. As far as scammers, again, all ages. I've had 18 year olds try to scam me, as well as 50 year olds. In fairness, lately with the younger ones, it's just a matter of not wanting to do what I want, rather than running an outright scam.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    17 days ago
    It usually has more to do with how long they've had the job and how much OTC & ITC is happening around them. A dancer that has been working for 3 months is generally more reluctant than a dancer that has been on the job for 3 years. This is especially true if they work around other dancers who offer wider menus.
  • JamesSD
    17 days ago
    As a general rule if a dancer is 30+ and sticking around, she's not giving air dances.
  • DandyDan
    17 days ago
    Pretty much all the OTC and ITC experiences I ever had were with ladies 30+. The one who definitely was not was a big girl, which is a niche market, of course.
  • Alfredo_Darke
    17 days ago
    I think you're looking at the wrong parameters. Ethnicity and beauty. Cubans - you're practically guaranteed ITC service. At the other end - white girls. Not that you can't get ITC or OTC from them, but it's a lot more hit and miss. And if a girl is knock-out beautiful, they know they can make a living fleecing your average suburbanite on his first time strip club experience without doing much at all. I'm more likely to have a good time with a girl who's cute, but not drop dead gorgeous. Just my two cents.
  • XTRA069
    16 days ago
    I'm new to the whole strip club thing (late bloomer) this is a good question for an older guy like me. I definitely want to try the "extras" this is helpful information.
  • Xtra069 Just don't fall for the girls telling you all you have to do is pay for VIP and "You can do everything". This is usually NOT true and just a way to get you to pay for VIP. Once you pay and go back there and nothing happens you have no recourse and they have your money. EVEN if something did happen you would be paying the VIP fee plus "tip" to the dancer. This is why I prefer OTC because I wont pay until their feet are in the air or they are bouncing on me.
  • I had VIP action happen maybe 3 or 4 times. One time I was straight forward and it was a slow weekday during dayshift. I told her I dont want dances I want to get head and flashed cash to let her know I wasnt joking. She said her cost and told me straight out that I will have to pay the VIP so no one can see us. So I did We got up there and she gave me one dance and asked me to whip out my dick. I was already hard and she got down to it. The other time it was a girl who just liked me and saw me in there several times. She went to VIP and I was there and she would act like she was dancing but riding me balls deep. I saw her several times andshe was my go to for a while until she found out her friend (who was also a dancer) rode me too and swallowed me. They ran around the club in a pack of 3. I wanted to get the 3rd friend on my cock, but she would work sporadically and I only got to see her twice all I did with her was get head once.
  • Besides the one who gave me head on a weekday I didnt even pay the others. I offered to and all of them just said the same thing " If you want to, but you dont have to" After I insisted because it felt strange to not pay since that is what I set out to do when I walked in the club to begin with. I paid her anyway just to keep things smooth for next time.
  • rickdugan
    16 days ago
    IME age isn't the issue. The single biggest driver IME is financial obligations. Single Moms are generally much better targets for this reason, as are others who need fast cash to deal with some immediate expense. One thing I have seen a rise in over the last few years is young girls who are helping to support their parents. A few of my hottest young OTC partners were in this situation. It's kinda sad. So while I understand why some might think it an age thing, since older dancers tend to have more encumbrances on average, IMO and IME it's really an issue of financial obligations.
  • MissVicious
    15 days ago
    I see much more extras ITC and OTC happening at the end of the month when rent it due (LOL)!
  • Book Guy
    15 days ago
    Usually older is better in terms of service. Generally older is not much worse in terms of feel. Sometimes you really hit it off with younger, but that's a rarity. I suggest you seek a mildly eccentric but really physically fit medium-older dancer. Judging on the basis of her looks, is she more fit than some of the women who are younger than her? There was one in Tampa who rode a unicycle for a circus. She was all handjobs, she couldn't keep her hands off my dick. She turned out to be pushing 40 but I had no complaints about her body so I didn't care about her age-digits either. If you find someone who is into weird chakra and kundalini, she may also object to poisonous substances and therefore be less likely to have drug issues. Maybe. Yoga is good too. The trick here is that you find a person who, for a long-ish period of her life, has generally treated her body as the temple where you wish to worship and it shows. Her skills should be of the nurse-variety -- knows how to minister to the benefit of bodily fluids -- and her body should be of the athlete-variety, and her social interaction needs to be of the type than can handle the shallow and immediate. So you want a yoga flake.
  • MissVicious that is a good point. I will have to go in around that time. The 2nd falls on a Sunday and most apartments or landlords likely give 3 or 4 day grace period, so I am guessing that the girls that cant make rent by the first will start feeling pressure by Sunday or Monday knowing that the weekday is slower and they are less likely to make rent by then unless they do some OTC/ITC . If they put their feet in the air then I will make their rent worries go away. For ITC I might give them 70% of their rent just because ITC I cant do certain positions I like. I try to avoid weekends in general because the girls have this atttitude and act like they are on a weekend high. Come Sunday reality starts to hit. So I usually go in to clubs Mon- Thurs depending on what city I'm in and how bored I am. Sometimes I will go in on a weekend just for the fuck of it.
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion