Desire
1 Franklin Sq Providence, RI 02903

The Worst of the Worst List

Thursday, May 9, 2024 5:51 AM
Get Down suggested this so here we go. I don’t want to make fun of any women on their appearance. This is more of a Rip Off Bitch warning discussion. I’ve discussed these in my reviews but these would be my top three… or bottom three. 1. Rosie - Dishonest hustler who I think it may have been Nelly or Old Guy who said it best. Inflated sense of worth in the CR, and then will try and squeeze every penny out of a guy and not deliver. She isn’t my type to begin with but I saw her do this to a friend who was going through a personal crisis and his guard was down as a result. I confronted her on it later when she tried to hustle me months later and she just walked off in a huff. 2. Venus - Not a bad looking girl but she has GPS and tries to charge double what the hottest chicks here charge and she’s not worth it from my experience. Average dancer but acts like your hundred dollars for fifteen minutes just gets you a hello and then doesn’t even take her panties off. Then wants extra money if you blow a load in your jeans. Terrible personality that is the opposite of a GFE and too transaction to be exciting. On top of that she stopped before the clock ran out. But since she sucked I didn’t care. 3. Sky - Makes a deal, then does the deed whatever was agreed on, then tries to shake you down for like $200 more and threatens to sic the bouncers on you if you don’t pay up. Can’t belive she’s still here.

15 comments

Which Venus is this? I remember one during COVID who was cute, tall, brunette, and a bit gothy but she said she was about to move to Seattle. The Brazilian Melissa is a well known ROB but no recent reviewer has reported seeing her in a long time. Tall, black hair, hot, but horrible breast implant scars. One review said she continued upselling in the VIP, another said she gave a $25 topless lap dance then demanded $80(!!!) and raised a ruckus when he refused.
PuddyTat69
10 days ago
The Venus I’m talking about is probably between her mid 20’s to mid 30’s. Strawberry blonde with a lil’ chub going on especially in the ass. I thought she was young when I first saw her and maybe she is. But then she starts the hustle and it’s like fuck I’m in the room with a thousand year old witch here.
Hungryhunnypot
10 days ago
I actually havent VIPed with any of them, but heard bad things about Sky from multiple guys. My list would include MacKensie, who tried to strong arm me into doing a high end VIP when I only wanted a regular VIP, and was bitchy the whole time. On a smaller scale, Sarah charged me for a nude regular lapdance, and said she doesn't take her bottoms off. That was an investment in never getting another dance.
nelly76
10 days ago
I hate it when they pull that crap. It’s one thing if they warn you upfront but they never do.
Hungryhunnypot
10 days ago
Chelsea: great choice if you are a fan of air dances
stavern
10 days ago
Hahahahahahahaha- the famous Chelsea air dance!
Hungryhunnypot
10 days ago
As the Stripper Rules state, "Every girl has her own limits and those limits may be different for different customers. Some will do all, some will do some, some will do none but no one is doing just you!" So, In the 20 years of attendance I have only been "scammed" ( a promise not fulfilled) once. Since the dancer is no longer there, no need to name her.
OldWhiteGuy
10 days ago
^Sometimes what we believe are limits written in stone, turn out to be no-limits at all. Dancers seem different to me on a daily basis.
skibum609
10 days ago
I actually had a pretty good VIP with Sky a few months back. Now I've seen multiple bad reports that it appears she has picked up some bad habits. Make that REALLY bad habits. There isn't going to be a repeat that's for sure. I wouldn't refer to Chelsea as a ROB. She's just very low mileage, hardly the same thing. Nice to look at on stage and then leave it at that.
crosscheck
9 days ago
@ Jean Claude: Never on a daily basis but over time.... I was once told by a veteran dancer, to whom this theory applies, that I'm the most dangerous man in the club because I am so patient and because I know that sooner or later she's going to make a bad decision. @2 minutes for: I agree. A ROB is one that makes a promise (not a vague innuendo) that she doesn't keep or quotes a price then looks for more.
OldWhiteGuy
9 days ago
^ OWG - not all of mine were 2 minutes...
crosscheck
9 days ago
Come on OWG tell us who! It’s not her real name anyway so no harm done
Hungryhunnypot
9 days ago
Ages ago, Diana
OldWhiteGuy
7 days ago
Thanks bud
Hungryhunnypot
5 days ago
Went last night and Chelsea was the hottest (Wednesday at 10:30pm). But thanks to the comments here talking about her “air dances“ iI didn’t buy a dance from her. Thank you guys for the tip. Haze gave me an amazing VIP. She’s very accommodating.
Jack.P
4 days ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion